Shopping Basket

Display a mini shopping basket in your side column of your whmcs website.

FEATURES

• Easy to Install
  • Customise the look with css and html
  • Links disabled while on a configuration page.
  • Displays total items in cart.
  • Will only display if you are on a cart page or if there is an item in the cart.

Please Note:

Be sure that you have an area to display the mod before you purchase.

This mod should be used within the whmcs directory only.

The rounded css corners will not work in IE

Use promo: BASKET25OFF to recieve 25% off for the first 20 purchasers

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very Amazing Add On and a absolute need in my eyes Once Again Steve has Come up with yet another Amazing Mod that is very useful and again Very Cost Effective to the bottom line, i have found that with the code that is given with the mod it is fairly easy for you to mod it to your own likings as well. Here are some images of mine running that i modded with the help of a certain someone ( COUGH COUGH Baji26) Thanks to Steve and Baji26 for such a great Addition to my Client Side. The First Image is the Cart Empty and the Second Image has a Single Item in the Cart.

Keep It Up Steve as always great Job.

cart-empty.PNG

cart-full.jpg

Its amazing that Steve has come out with this, just the other day I had a customer complaign the shopping cart wasn't user friendly, he had no idea how many items he had in hi cart. Now this mod is available thanks to Steve. Will be purchasing very soon.

Do you get the Product/Domain-vars (for global chart.php - handlling ;) from $_SESSION mixed with $smarty ?

Nothing is mixed, It is all from the session.

Is this a 'template' modification addon or have any encoded file added?

It is both. There is an encoded file that is an include into the template along with some new code that is added to your template.

Do you get the Product/Domain-vars (for global chart.php - handlling ;) from $_SESSION mixed with $smarty ?

I should elaborate a bit more on my previous answer.

It reads the session and the values are then used to get the apropiate values directly from the DB. It also handles multi currency etc...

Another addict here. :) Just bought mine but can't see it yet.

I did the following:

1. Upload shoppingbasket.php to /whmcs/modules/addons/sparky/ folder.

2. Pasted code into my custom template /whmcs/templates/mycustomtemplate/header.php I am fairly certain in right place but who knows my luck?

3. Pasted code into /mycustomtemplate/style.css at bottom.

4.Flushed /templates_c

5. Tested with a domain selection and added to cart.

I know it's something I have not quite right so no worries as I trust Steve's mods 100% and use a fair few of them. Might just need some help here. :S

@redrat: Open a ticket and I'll take a gander for you

EDIT: just took a look at your site and looks like you have it in the wrong place. Your using portal theme so paste the code in your footer just above your menu.

<div id="side_menu">

INSERT YOUR CODE HERE BETWEEN THESE TAGS

<p class="header">Quick Navigation</p>

Edited by sparky

Ah OK. I found those lines in /templates/mycustomportaltemplate/footer.tpl but then get this error:

[b]Fatal error[/b]: Template error: [in mydomain/footer.tpl line 95]: syntax error: unrecognized tag: -moz-border-radius:10px;-webkit-border-radius:10px;font-family:Ariel;margin:0px 0;padding:0;border:2px #666 solid; (Smarty_Compiler.class.php, line 439) in [b]/home/myusername/public_html/myWHMCS/includes/smarty/Smarty.class.php[/b] on line [b]1095[/b]

I am using WHMCS 4.0..1

OK if I can't get it to fit in suitably, would a refund be out of the question? :)

30px is a lot to try and "trim down" ;)

Sorry but it would be out of the question.

If you can open your column to 200px you should be right. If not don't get it.

@openmind: You can try this to see how it fits

<table style="font-size:8px;" width="200" border="0" align="center" cellpadding="2" cellspacing="0" class="data1">

<tr class="basketheader">

<td colspan="2">Shopping Basket</td>

</tr>

<tr>

<th width="110">{$LANG.orderdesc}</th>

<th width="90">{$LANG.orderprice}</th>

</tr>

<tr>

<td>Product Description</td><td>$30.00 AUD</td>

</tr>

</table>

The description will wrap anyway and you can also reduce the font size Edited by sparky