Checkin/Feedback Addon

Operator

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello

Please excuse me if i'm missing something here.

1-Where do I customize the email template which has to be sent out afver x days?

2- does this email gets sent to all newly signed up clients or ca nit send after the old client has signed up for a new product?

I have many old clients, Ideally i would have liked for the client who has signed up my new service to be sent an email after 30 days to get feedback.

Any assistance please?

tx

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey Guys

After a long hiatus I am back!

I'm currently working on new versions of most of my modules to bring them in line with the new addon framework WHMCS now uses. If anyone has suggestions or improvements for this module now is the time to voice them and I will try and work them into the next release.

Cheers

I am having issues with Feedback Email. I disabled the plugin and also removed the files. But still cron run picks up Feedback Email. I see this in the WHMCS logs:

Feedback Email Cron UnAuthorised Run (208.43.52.142)

Any idea how I can avoid cron from picking it. It seems very odd since I have removed the files related to the module. Any help would be appreciated.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Hello,

I need to know how to remove this plugin, I'm not using and now it is hindering the operation of cron.

if you still have the original zip files that you downloaded then just follow the instructiosn to install but reverse these so where it says install ** file, just remove the file from your WHMCS

• 2 months later...
its built into whmcs now from version 5

Eh? Where?

EDIT: Test installed this in the latest WHMCS, installation instructions don't mesh with the filesystem layout, and the options don't mesh with the README. Uninstalled, sadly, I had high hopes.

Edited by dahamsta

• 8 months later...