[report] Monthly Domain Sales

nike.stars

Hi there, this is my first post in whmcs and i would like to share one of my report module called "Monthly Domain Sales"

The reason i create this report is because every month i need to count my revenue each month only from my webhosting account. Since whmcs only provide standard report for total income/transactions every month so i create this report so i can use this report to subtract from total sales per month and then i can get nett income for webhosting :)

this report still has a bug in the month selector, i appreciate any help i can get.

also i create this report according to my need so it maybe inappropriate for some of you.

please check this line:

if ($amount != '0')
$balance += $amount;
elseif (substr($domain, -3, 3) == 'com' || 'net' || 'org' || 'info')
$balance += '90000';

i use that line because i have a free domain promotion for every big package order and because of that the invoice for the domain is 0 (zero). so i add the code above to manually add domain prices for this "free domain". you can also modify it according to your needs.

and if you don't need any of that, just replace the above code with this:

$balance += $amount;

hopefully you guys like it :)

monthly_domain_sales.zip

@Giannis

in line 38 there is a bug...

Replace that line with this one:

$reportdata["tablevalues"][] = array($date,"<a href='/admin/invoices.php?action=edit&id=".$invoiceid."'>".$invoiceid."</a>","<a href='/admin/invoices.php?action=edit&id=".$invoicenum."'>".$invoicenum."</a>",$amount,$type,$domain,"<a href='/admin/clientssummary.php?userid=".$userid."'>".$userid."</a>",$firstname, $lastname);

@ nike.stars

The problem with the month you are talking about in the first script can be resolved using this code

if ($month<"10") {

$month="0".$month;

}

The code has to be placed after your

if ($month=="") {

$month=date("m");

$year=date("Y");

}

code.

This should get it going for you

<?php

if (!defined("WHMCS"))
   die("This file cannot be accessed directly");

$months = array('January','February','March','April','May','June','July','August','September','October','November','December');

if ($month=="") {
   $month=date("m");
   $year=date("Y");
}

$pmonth = str_pad($month, 2, "0", STR_PAD_LEFT);  

$reportdata["title"] = "Monthly Domain Sales Report for ".$months[$month-1]." ".$year;
$reportdata["description"] = "This report shows a transactions summary for a selected month.";

$reportdata["tableheadings"] = array("Date", "Invoice ID", "Invoice Number" ,"Amount","Type","Domain","User ID","First Name","Last Name");

$query = "SELECT i.date, i.id, i.invoicenum, t.amount, t.type, d.domain, t.userid, c.firstname, c.lastname FROM tblinvoices i, tblinvoiceitems t, tblclients c, tbldomains d WHERE i.userid = t.userid AND t.invoiceid = i.id AND c.id = t.userid AND d.userid = c.id AND d.id = t.relid AND t.type = 'Domain' AND i.status = 'Paid' AND i.date LIKE '$year-$month-%'";

$result=mysql_query($query);
   while ($data = mysql_fetch_array($result) ) {
       $date = $data[0];
       $invoiceid = $data[1];
       $invoicenum = $data[2];
       $amount = $data[3];
       $type = $data[4];
       $domain = $data[5];
       $userid = $data[6];
       $firstname = $data[7];
       $lastname = $data[8];
       $balance += $amount;

$reportdata["tablevalues"][] = array($date, "<a href='invoices.php?action=edit&id=".$invoiceid."'>".$invoiceid."</a>", "<a href='invoices.php?action=edit&id=".$invoicenum."'>".$invoicenum."</a>", $amount,$type,$domain,"<a href='clientssummary.php?userid=".$userid."'>".$userid."</a>",$firstname,$lastname);
   }

$balance = sprintf("%01.2f",$balance);

$data["footertext"]="<p align=right><b>Balance: ".$CONFIG["CurrencySymbol"].$balance."</b></p><table width=90% align=center><tr><td>";
if ($month=="1") {
   $data["footertext"].="<a href=\"$PHP_SELF?report=$report&month=12&year=".($year-1)."\"><< December ".($year-1)."</a>";
} else {
   $data["footertext"].="<a href=\"$PHP_SELF?report=$report&month=".($month-1)."&year=".$year."\"><< ".$months[($month-2)]." $year</a>";
}
$data["footertext"].="</td><td align=right>";
if ($month=="12") {
   $data["footertext"].="<a href=\"$PHP_SELF?report=$report&month=1&year=".($year+1)."\">January ".($year+1)." >></a>";
} else {
   $data["footertext"].="<a href=\"$PHP_SELF?report=$report&month=".($month+1)."&year=".$year."\">".$months[(($month+1)-1)]." $year >></a>";
}
$data["footertext"].="</td></tr></table>";

?>

WHERE i.userid = t.userid AND t.invoiceid = i.id AND c.id = t.userid AND d.userid = c.id AND d.id = t.relid

I'd highly recommend you look at the mysql website and learn what a *JOIN* is :)

And your report will include them in the month of the invoice, not necessarily the month of the payment recieved - might want to switch it to checking datepaid instead :)

• 11 months later...
  • 4 months later...