Client Area Home Page

Layout changes to display more information to the customer with the ability of cPanel/WebMail/WHM login for each hosted domain and the Outstanding Balance clearly visible. Also added the last 5 announcements.

clientareahome.jpg

[sOURCE CODE INCLUDED] $7.50 AUD

Click link in signature to order

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I like the graphs on the homepage, but information overload don't you think?
Not really, no. It can easily be styled / customised uniquely as all the source files are included and I can easily imagine it both looking superb and being well received if done well. I'd even add the server status graph to it. It'd be fun using it as a good basis for creating something very cool indeed. People like coolness. There will always be those for whom the less the more and, in certain circumstances, I am one of them. But not having to click on loads of links to access all these facilities is a real winner. :) Just my eggs.

Ha ha. Just thought.....how about adding an awstat graph of today's hits? :-P

Better still, how about making it user customisable so that people can create and arrange their own dashboard? Could also have lots of fun with Moo Tools / Ajax widgets and stuff as well I guess. Now that would rock! Bring it on! ;)

Edited by redrat

Ha ha. Just thought.....how about adding an awstat graph of today's hits? :-P

You know I REALLY like that idea.

Better still, how about making it user customisable so that people can create and arrange their own dashboard? Could also have lots of fun with Moo Tools / Ajax widgets and stuff as well I guess. Now that would rock! Bring it on! ;)

Without cluttering up the interface so much I could see the use of items opening up in a lightbox. That would be pretty cool as well.

Without cluttering up the interface so much I could see the use of items opening up in a lightbox. That would be pretty cool as well.
Yeah that would be excellent. I was thinking more along the lines of using accordions or sliding tabs and such like to keeo the content high but the clutter low with plenty of space. Also perhaps so that customers could somehow create the page by switching on and off individual items as needed. A bit like Google. Anyway, loads of potential to work on the GUI.

Yeah that would be excellent. I was thinking more along the lines of using accordions or sliding tabs and such like to keeo the content high but the clutter low with plenty of space. Also perhaps so that customers could somehow create the page by switching on and off individual items as needed. A bit like Google. Anyway, loads of potential to work on the GUI.

You've given me a couple of an ideas there... we will see what happens in the new year (or rather when I get some free time)

For now its drinking time.

Happy New Year to everyone.

Good stuff! Suggestion....whmcs keeps the statistics for the account...would it not be good idea to provide that too them on this page?

> How much space...compared to how much used..

> Bandwidth used ... compared to bw limit..

Of course, you are quite right. That would be excellent and these are both things that I should like to see at a glance, too. There is always cPanel but making the Client Area of WHMCS more useful is generally an excellent idea. cPanel can then be used mainly toi access tools leaving WHMCS to provide info. More customers would use WHMCS on a regular basis then.

Just as a crossing though, to keep the customer actually in (or the illusion there of) that they are still in WHMCS, when the customer clicks on the cPanel button to log them into the control panel a "LightBox" opens with them "in" the Control Panel?

Last night I released a new version of the Cleint Area Home mod. This version solved a division by zero bugfix which resulted inre-writing the code to display the graphic stats bars.

The stats bars now show the true positions and values.

For existing users the new update is now available for download from your clientarea.

All i have to say Here is With everything that Sparky Does here he is a very great person to work with and he is very very talented in his work with web design and definately whmcs integration to a site i had a small little integration to my whmcs and Sparky and his Company TS Hosting jumped on it and i must say for the little things that matter or if you can not get your template just right no matter what you do I ASSURE YOU Sparky Will i am Very Pleased with the work he and his company has done for mine and reccomend him to any one and i mean any one in need.

http://tshosting.com.au/index.php

You wont regret it i am sure of that.

Sparky Your Mods are also one of a kind and very useful to all Keep up the Great Work and im sure ill be coming again in the near future for more of your expertise and work.

@Impact-John: Thank you for those very kind words. It feels good for me to be able to help someone out and to be appreciated for it.

Thank you also to everyone else that has posted with words of thanks. It just encourages me even more to improve and update any mods that I have done.

We had a request about the system emails. I tried to add the email information but the emails do not show. Is there something missing that we should include?

Are you wanting to show the emails on the front homepage?

Open a ticket and will see if I can help with it for you.