Client Area Home Page

How will we know when a thread has been opened :P

Nice work on all your little projects!

I've become a keen fan of WHMCS, and have learnt to customise it and modify bits of code here and there.

I think what you've done, is great.

My latest addition was CAMM, but i'm thinking of now replacing that with your home page system, and perhaps some of your other addons.

You should setup a donationware system, as i'd prefer to 'donate' towards free scripts, knowing that we're supporting future updates etc (and i'd assume it would be tax free too! :P heh)

Thanks again, and please keep up the great work!

Emma.

x

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Great mod, Sparky! I love it and will like to buy it. A couple of questions:

1) What happens when a new version of WHMCS comes up? Will it be updated as well if needed?

2) Is the file encripted or can we tweak it any way we want?

Awaiting your reply to make a purchase.

Thank you.

Great mod, Sparky! I love it and will like to buy it. A couple of questions:

1) What happens when a new version of WHMCS comes up? Will it be updated as well if needed?

2) Is the file encripted or can we tweak it any way we want?

Awaiting your reply to make a purchase.

Thank you.

1) Any update to the mod after purchase is FREE

2) No encryption and you can change what you like on it.

How will we know when a thread has been opened :P

You will know when you read it after I open it I guess!!

I think what you've done, is great.

My latest addition was CAMM, but i'm thinking of now replacing that with your home page system, and perhaps some of your other addons.

No problem, as long as they go on your website for your use only.

You should setup a donationware system, as i'd prefer to 'donate' towards free scripts, knowing that we're supporting future updates etc (and i'd assume it would be tax free too! :P heh)

Take a look at my cart page, feel free to donate there. Thanks

Job well done Sparky!!

Question: The webmail login function, as is right now it logs into the main "default" account. Due to only being able to pull the domain info and not each email account that one might have. I know this is due to whmcs database not having each email account listed that a user has created in cpanel. I use reseller central and the api is limited to what information it can pull from cpanel.

So I guess my question would be, how would you pull additional information about other email accounts from cpanel to allow a client to login from whmcs?

What would be the best way to create a place in whmcs to allow the client to add his or her other email accounts and passwords to be able to login using only whmcs?

I am not sure if I understand how to create something like this in whmcs and than create a table in the database to store and pull the information needed.

Any help would definitely be appreciated!!! My whole goal is to have one place for a client to login and be able to get to cpanel, webmail with out having to remember all the different address and pass words. I try to make things as idiot proof as can be.

Thanks

Chris

Hi Chris

Sorry I must have missed your post somehow. For the WebMail logins see my cPanelTools addon. Its is still in beta and will get back to it very shortly after beta testing for the new WHMCS V4 is done.

Here is the link to the cPanelTools thread http://forum.whmcs.com/showthread.php?t=17413

Job well done Sparky!!

Question: The webmail login function, as is right now it logs into the main "default" account. Due to only being able to pull the domain info and not each email account that one might have. I know this is due to whmcs database not having each email account listed that a user has created in cpanel. I use reseller central and the api is limited to what information it can pull from cpanel.

So I guess my question would be, how would you pull additional information about other email accounts from cpanel to allow a client to login from whmcs?

What would be the best way to create a place in whmcs to allow the client to add his or her other email accounts and passwords to be able to login using only whmcs?

I am not sure if I understand how to create something like this in whmcs and than create a table in the database to store and pull the information needed.

Any help would definitely be appreciated!!! My whole goal is to have one place for a client to login and be able to get to cpanel, webmail with out having to remember all the different address and pass words. I try to make things as idiot proof as can be.

Thanks

Chris

Very good job

I have a suggestion for you for client area home page.

You use some images from /admin/images

is possible to change this as there are a lot of users as we do that have /admin/ folder password protected and this is problem for client area to display images.

thnx

Very good job

I have a suggestion for you for client area home page.

You use some images from /admin/images

is possible to change this as there are a lot of users as we do that have /admin/ folder password protected and this is problem for client area to display images.

thnx

That I do intend to do... will be done for the next version.

arh .. I was just going to ask the same thing.. I purchased this today and installed it but have had to remove it because it asks for the directory login details.

I have directory password protection on the admin side to.

I'll wait for the update then :)

thanks

• 1 month later...

Just a quick note to say, I love the layout of this. I had a minor issue with the cpanel button (it used domain of the client instead of the servername or ip) not normally an issue unless the client tries to use it before their domain has resolved. Put a ticket in and had a modification sent to me within 24 hours (probably more like 12) from Steve that altered it to use the server name instead. Worked like a charm

Good service! Definitely worth the money

We also just purchased it. Working great!

Sparky, we will get some more scripts from you definitely!

The statement of account will be next today! :-P

By the way, the free paypal is wonderful. My staff does not need to keep asking me anymore if there was payment or not from a client! :-P

• 5 weeks later...