eNom Addon - Useful?

n2972s

I am creating an admin addon for various eNom functions that I use frequently.

I have attached some screenshots of what I started with and it would not be too hard to add others. I am working on a few things now.

Would others be interested in this and if so what other functions would be useful to you?

The goal for me would be to avoid going to eNom to login at all if I can help it!

Suggestions...?

homepage.gif

comparedomains.gif

transferlist.gif

transferdetail.gif

looks good :D

the balance and domain counts we've integrated into our admin mainpage for several registries, cant personally see the point of the enom id and card details, and we do the domain compare as a cron job every morning

would be interested to see the code about the transfers - been thinking of automating the checks and removal of the to-do items automagically...

@ n2972s : this is a cool addon. Please contact me to get me testing. I also want to buy it !! This is great !!

@ Othellotech : could you please contact me on erik@wiseadvise.nl ? I am trying to contact you for weeks (also sent some emails). It is about the RRPP registry module. Thank you.

Yes...this would be useful. In fact I was thinking earlier today about doing something like this.

One very helpful thing (though I haven't looked at the eNom API to see if it is possible) would be to add funds to your eNom account.

I completely agree, I am working on the refill portion now. The API has a command to do this.

Actually, yes, people have requested some enhancements to the enom functions:

http://forum.whmcs.com/showthread.php?t=15798

So you have an audience...

I looked through the thread and it seems they want to integrate the hosting side that eNom offers. I probably will not pursue this as hosting is our business and I have no plans to use eNom to host our clients.

Nothing against the idea, it is just something that I personally do not have a need for at the moment. I looked at the API commands and I imagine it would not be hard to do.

looks good :D

the balance and domain counts we've integrated into our admin mainpage for several registries, cant personally see the point of the enom id and card details, and we do the domain compare as a cron job every morning

would be interested to see the code about the transfers - been thinking of automating the checks and removal of the to-do items automagically...

I see you may be hard to please. :-) Joking aside I do agree, there probably is not much need for some of that information but I was testing it out and put it on the page.

On the transfers, I need to look into that as I want that feature as well. My thought is it would be possible assuming there are commands through the WHMCS API to change package status, send out emails etc. etc.

I will have to put some thought there.

@ n2972s : this is a cool addon. Please contact me to get me testing. I also want to buy it !! This is great !!

I am using this to teach myself, I am not a programmer but I have always been interested in learning more. I have learned a great deal already.

With that said I plan to put this out to the group and not charge for anything. I am truly a novice and would have no right asking a fee for this.

Maybe others can learn from what I have. I hope to learn even more with the feedback.

I will try to clean up what I have and post it for others to use by the end of the weekend.

I realize now that I can not send or recieve PM's. Post count I think.

I am not as far as I wanted to be but the attached is where it currently stands.

I have changed my stance a little in that I encoded most of the addon. I have spent a considerable amount of time working on this and I would like to protect what I have done.

If you try this out please provide feedback.

1. Edit enom_extended/include/config.php

2. Upload enom_extended folder to whmcsfolder/modules/admin

3. In WHMCS Admin go to Utilities -> Addon Modules (It will be listed there)

Note: Upload all encoded files in Binary Format

Files not Encoded:

enom_extended/include/config.php

enom_extended/templates/menu.php

eNom_Extended.zip

Feedback Thank you very much for this module. I've uploaded it and it is mostly working apart from showing an error as follows:

The following error was returned from eNom while retrieving your account balance: Invalid client IP: xx.xxx.xxx.xxx
I have added the IP to the test server config at enom but it is still showing an error. It should be showing my balance as $5,000 funny money as I am not yet 'live'. Any help with this would be much appreciated.

All,

Thank you for the feedback.

1 mistake is under Domains it put my Active Domains under Expired Domains.

You must see that when operating in test mode. I fixed it as well as a few other items related to operating in test mode. I will post some new files in the next couple of days. I want to add a few things related to transfer tracking before I post the files again.

Feedback Thank you very much for this module. I've uploaded it and it is mostly working apart from showing an error as follows:I have added the IP to the test server config at enom but it is still showing an error. It should be showing my balance as $5,000 funny money as I am not yet 'live'. Any help with this would be much appreciated.

That error is what is returned from eNom, you may want to verify the IP you added to the test server.

Yes I am sure you are right about it being an eNom error although I have double checked the IP and it is correct. I copied and pasted it direct from cPanel. Actually I also added my dedicated IP with eNom just to make certain. I'm not sure where to go from here?:?

Make sure your server is communicating from the proper IP. I had issues with using the Main Shared IP and my sites Static IP. Our server was communicating on the main IP. So I added both to avoid issues.

The module looks great. I found one thing that will create issues. It lists the SSL certificates with many spaces and line breaks. Can that be fixed so the SSL certificate is one complete line and installable?

I can and will provide the cert both ways.

All,

I move to this thread.

Very nice module, I find it very useful! One nice addition would be to be able to refill using PayPal. I noticed only CC refills were available.

I know the API does not function with Paypal at all, I briefly looked at what they do but did not get to far.

does it allready work with some data? I'm on a windows environment and the module doesn't show any data. Is this a window problem or is it something else?

Yes it does, it should function okay. Can you download the updated version through the link above. If that does not work PM me.

I added transfer tracking in the updated download, thread link above.