New alternative template!

bbronnie

Sorry I was doing to many things at once.

I like the way you have the cart broken down into peices. Like your domain name then it goes to the next part, like what hosting do you want ect... and the 1/2/3/4/5 with the images.. to show what part you are on. I want to do that as well, but the way networksloutions does it. So you have a page dedicated for each addon. No what I mean?

As I know that the pages were delicated from the beginning... I just add a breabcrumb for show step count. No secert :twisted:

Ronnie

I have to agree with the other positive comments.

Fantastic template, Ronnie.

I don't think I'm experienced enough on coding aspects to comment on the technicals, but the immagery is great and the speed of page refresh is astounding.

I echo MrPrez; thought mine was coming on OK.........until now :(

Any suggestions for us plebs?

• 3 months later...

Your private messages must be cleared, I'm trying to sent you one but your mailbox is full.

Regards

Hi there,

I made a clean and cory design with alternative skin. Please take a look here,

:arrow: Client Area : http://demo.hostingskin.com/001/whmcs

:arrow: Shopping Cart : http://demo.hostingskin.com/001/whmcs/cart.php

This is template is customized with version 3.6 and come with the new featured shopping cart. You may make a new order with the dummy info as follow,

User name : demo@demo.com

Password : demo

Master Card : 5422882800700007

Expiry Date : 07/2009

CCV : 000

I appreciate for any comments and suggestions.

Ronnie

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Shame Ronnie has disappeared off the face of the world... making updates impossible!

I suppose so, but it's also a shame that Ronnie breached the license in his skins by making the copyright nearly invisible. That is unfair to Matt, and also unfair to those of use who bought © removal.

What would be great is if Matt's team made a payware skin to appeal to those who prefer not to use those provided with WHMCS.

Guess this thread is subject to locking next. lockep1.gif

Rick

They do offer WHMCS template. However, I am not sure the depth that it will be done. The problem is that this skin has been used by others that it is no longer appealing to being 'your' skin. You then must redo your web template to match the skin, or vise versa.

• WHMCS CEO
What would be great is if Matt's team made a payware skin to appeal to those who prefer not to use those provided with WHMCS.

On that note, if someone who is good with graphics/designing wants to come up with a design, we could certainly turn it into a template for WHMCS for everyone to use

Matt