New alternative template!

bbronnie

Hi there,

I made a clean and cory design with alternative skin. Please take a look here,

:arrow: Client Area : http://demo.hostingskin.com/001/whmcs

:arrow: Shopping Cart : http://demo.hostingskin.com/001/whmcs/cart.php

This is template is customized with version 3.6 and come with the new featured shopping cart. You may make a new order with the dummy info as follow,

User name : demo@demo.com

Password : demo

Master Card : 5422882800700007

Expiry Date : 07/2009

CCV : 000

I appreciate for any comments and suggestions.

Ronnie

I can tell that you have taken quite a bit of time and done a very in depth skin.

I haven't seen a better skin made for WHMCS, ever. I thought about doing something like that, but didn't want to bother with the upgrades for it. All of my modifications are very minor, it looks like the entire client side was completely rewritten.

I hope Matt can get some ideas for a new skin and release something like this as an additional skin.

Hi there,

I deeply appreciated to your all comments and someone who love my design works! your words of praise are always impetus to me do better and better!

By the way, this template is just finished last night <<removed>>. I still look forword to hearing your opinions especially you found an issue.

Ronnie

noticed a huge flaw in the template it absolutely gets messed up in safari mac os x browser

Looks like the content area stuff shifts to the right. See attached.

Hi, I just got a snapshot from browsershots.org and that seem fine. No matter browse with safari 2/3 and firefox in os x. Would you please let me know more details about your environment?

Snapshot here : http://demo.hostingskin.com/001/snapshot.jpg

Ronnie

I like it... I like the way you did the cart and adding the next page after the mail stuff for the add ons.. My I ask how you did it? Thanks

Sorry for I did confused for what's your meaning.

"adding the next page" where?

"mail stuff" what?

Ronnie

Sorry I was doing to many things at once.

I like the way you have the cart broken down into peices. Like your domain name then it goes to the next part, like what hosting do you want ect... and the 1/2/3/4/5 with the images.. to show what part you are on. I want to do that as well, but the way networksloutions does it. So you have a page dedicated for each addon. No what I mean?