WorldPay Upgrade - Anyone having FuturePay Problems?

pdpd

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks everyone for posting. Now I know that contrary to what WP are telling me, Remote admin is working so I'm doing some testing and I'm starting from scratch with my installation setup in MAI at Worldpay.

I now have correct responses coming back using the form provided above. ie, when I attempt to cancel an agreement which is already completed it tells me:

E,Agreement already finished

and when I try to cancel an agreement that is a random agreement number it reports back:

E,Not company agreement

So, exactly the responses I expect. Now, I'm hoping that when my cron runs tonight and attempts to debit my customers cards I get success there. If not, at least I've got something concrete to give to Worldpay. Haven't heard anything from them in more than 24 hours now and 7 days previous to that. I do kinda feel like I've been left out to dry by them....so thanks everyone for chipping in and helping....REALLY appreciate it.

Si

• 11 months later...
  • 9 years later...

Hi i am having issues with my WHMC future pay agreements i have been going back and forwards trying to solve this with World Pay when we set up future pay and the customer gets the invoice to set up the futurepay agreement then  this goes though fine but when the monthly payments are trying to be called all we get is failed and reason invalid agreement ID and worldpay said its somthing to do with the code of WHMCs But i am not sure how to resolve or fix this can anybody please help me :)

thank you