WorldPay Upgrade - Anyone having FuturePay Problems?

pdpd

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fingers crossed :) i spoke to a guy called Anthony on the phone on the emergency line about a hour ago.

He said an engineer is working on it as we speak on the phone.

I have tons of unpaid invoices now :(

Yeah that'd be Antony Sharpe, same guy that said he'd ring be back in 15 minutes with an update and never did. Don't hold your breath!

Well its 9:28am and it still aint working. ill give it until 1pm until i call them. If someone else here calls them for an update, can you update this post for us all please.

We're getting a first few Regular FP payments now (ones that were due on the 9th). However Limited doesn't work yet.

Or sometimes the WorldPay system doesn't put the domain in and is trying to send people to https:///wcc/cardfp?op=authenticated-threeDSecureDone&PaymentID=XXXXXXXXXXX

We were having this problem yesterday after the customer has completed the 3D secure part. I haven't tried yet this morning, but support have offered to disable 3D secure until they get it fixed.

I read here that some of you are able to process new orders even though the recurring payments are not working. is that correct?

We are not able to accept new orders through the Worldpay. The customer gets this message:

########

Sorry, there was an error in processing this transaction:

The information sent from the merchant's site is invalid or incomplete. Please send the following information to the merchant:

The transaction cannot be processed due to one or more of the following:

* the merchant account is suspended

* the currency you selected is not supported

* the authorisation mode is incorrect

* test mode is unavailable

* the installation is not live

#########

We are still getting the "E,Invisible not allowed" message when we attempt to process recurring payments. I noticed that this message had changed from "E,Agreement already complete, cancelled or suspended" at some point last night so I don't know what Worldpay are doing at the moment!

We're currently processing futurepay orders manually.....bit of a pain but its a lot easier than having to deal with numerous customers coming on looking support after they receive overdue notices and suspension warnings.

It only takes a few seconds for each payment to be taken and to manually mark the invoices paid with the transaction id.

I know this is probably not ideal for those of you with large numbers, but it may be a workaround for some in the interim.

Si

Hi Si,

What about a new order from a new customer, are those getting through Worldpay?

For us, yes new orders are coming in as normal. Not had any issues that way at all. (fingers crossed). Only seeing the dreaded

Payment Capture Failed (E,Invisible not allowed)

when cron runs on FP.

Si

I have just spoken to the Dedicated Upgrade Number that Worldpay have provided, which was answered by what sounded like nothing more than a new small office receptionist who was relaying someone else's words. I received no more detail other than:

"This is a Worldpay problem, which should be resolved in an hour..... sorry by the end of the day. If problems are not resolved by the end of the day give us a call back and we will email Worldpay for you".

The Dedicated Upgrade number is open until 5pm GMT.

I had emailed Worldpay early yesterday anyhow and still waiting for a reply.

This is a joke!

Ok, got it working.

It turns out the the Auth Mode=E is no longer valid from what I can see. I removed that parameter and now the payment pages work.

I can't see anywhere in the Worldpay documentation that mentions this mode no longer being valid. Although I assume this is now replaced by their Auto Capture option.

I still haven't heard back from Worldpay yet, but at least our payment pages are active again now so we can take new credit card orders once again :-)

If you were not previously using PreAuth mode then this won't affect you. If you use WHMCS worldpay.php and worldpayfuturepay.php as they come then your system should be working fine with Worldpay.

In the past Matt has added the Preauth=E parameters for us into the above files. I simply uploaded to the original files that come in the whmcs_v3.6.0.zip file and that has now fixed the problems since the Worldpay upgrade..

Not sure if the futurepay recurring payments is fixed yet and will check back on that later tonight.

Edit: I think on the Worldpay.php module there is now a Pre Auth check box in the Gateway settings in WHMCS, so if is checked then uncheck it and see your payment page works. This check box doesn't apply to the futurepay module.