WorldPay Upgrade - Anyone having FuturePay Problems?

pdpd

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just phoned Worldpay about this. There is now an issue finding futurepay agreements.

I expect your Gateway Log in WHMCS will be showing 'Agreement does not exist' at the moment.

Worldpay said they would call back when resolved although they didn't know how long that was going to be.

Hi everyone,

Currently I'm being told by worldpay that the upgrade issue on futurepay has been fixed, (as of Friday night past - 15th Feb) BUT since the upgrade I haven't had any futurepay payments go through, with the invisible error now gone and this one replacing it:

Invoice #23456 - Payment Capture Failed (N,-1,N,cardbe.msg.declined,Payment failed)

I'm currently waiting for worldpay techs to call me back.

Anyone else in the same boat?

Si

Hi Chris,

Well, I have all of my invoices showing this now and I seriously doubt whether all of them are declined - as I'm getting customers contacting me wanting to know why their payments aren't going through. Most are for small amounts as well.

Still waiting on WP techs.

Si

Am I the only one still with problems since the Worldpay Upgrade.

All of my futurepay agreements are returning this when the cron runs:

Invoice #1234567 - Payment Capture Failed (N,-1,N,cardbe.msg.declined,Payment failed)

Worldpay's response so far is that everything is working normally and that my customer's bank's are declining to pay. ie, card fails.

Pretty hard to believe that small monthly amounts with ALL of my customers are being rejected. Is the credit crunch that bad?

Yet, this morning I logged in to my worldpay account and just for the hell of it started processing the transactions manually. Every single one of them went through - no problem.

So why are they able to be processed manually, and not via the cron?

I wait for worldpay to respond again.

Does anyone else have this experience. ie, if you are getting failures like above, have you tried manually processing the payments?

Si

This issue is not going away.

All new orders are processed without any problems, but I still get

Invoice #19046 - Payment Capture Failed (N,-1,N,cardbe.msg.declined,Payment failed)

on all my futurepay cron run debits.

Yet, the amounts are small, and when I go to the worldpay admin area and input the payment manually, it goes through perfectly.

Worldpay are having little joy in finding the problem and I would like others who are receiving errors which advise them that either the futurepay number is incorrect, the customers card failed etc etc, to attempt to manually process the order and report back here what happened. Was it successful, or were you able to validate the cron report error you received.

Thanks

Si

Whilst not related to what you're trying to find out Si, I did get this message today regards the 3D secure problems (Verified by Visa and Mastercard Securecode):

Although some of the issues surrounding 3D secure have been resolved, I believe it would be safer to wait until we have confirmation that it's fully stable before switching it back on. Our development team are working on this and I will let you know as soon as we're told it's all fixed. Thank you for your patience.

OK, this is going from bad to worse.

Worldpay don't seem to have a notion what is going on.

I'm processing all payments manually without issue, yet worldpay reports back to the cron that the customer's cards were declined.

Even stranger, I had one customer who had a card failed one night, on the same FP agreement. He had another invoice due the following night. So two invoices were processed when the cron ran. One failed again, and the second one, (for much more money), went through. Go figure?

Worldpay now want me to send them a copy of the request string that is being sent to them. Anyone know where I can get that?

Thanks

Si

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry to resurrect this again, but it still isn't solved.

One month after Worldpay did their upgrade my futurepay transactions continue to fail with the Payment Capture Failed (N,-1,N,cardbe.msg.declined,Payment failed) error. I log in manually and charge each card without any problems.

The reason I had to wait until now to post again in the forum was that worldpay asked me to wait to see if new futurepay agreements that were made AFTER their upgrade were processed ok. They aren't. Same error.

I don't know whether its just my worldpay account or if others are having the same difficulty. Maybe let me know, as I'm banging my head off a brick wall with Worldpay.

Si

Stranger still.....

Is everyone here finding that Remote Admin is working for their futurepay transactions? Please reply.

Worldpay techs are now looking at this thread.

I just spoke to them on the phone this morning and I was told that there are ongoing issues with Remote Admin that mean it is not working properly yet.

The impression I have from this thread is that most of you ARE using remote admin successfully. :?

Can you reply to let me and worldpay techs know if you are using remote admin or not please? Things are getting desparate now. Thanks

Si

Just re-iterating, this is the error message I receive back on ALL futurepay orders run through the remote admin via cron:

Report<br>

-----------------------------------<br>

Invoice #12345 - Payment Capture Failed (N,-1,N,cardbe.msg.declined,Payment failed

)<br>

Thanks for the reply guys.....nothing from worldpay since my phone call this am with them. :-(

Out of interest - can you issue other commands via remote admin (cancel FP agreement etc.)?

That's a new one on me. How do you do that?

Here you go:

<form action="https://select.worldpay.com/wcc/iadmin" method="post">

<input type="hidden" name="instId" value="(installation ID here)">

<input type="hidden" name="authPW" value="(auth Password here)">

<span class="style1">Enter the FuturePay Agreement to be cancelled:</span>

<input type="text" name="futurePayId" value="" size="10">

<input type="hidden" name="op-cancelFP">

<input type="submit" name="cancel" value="Cancel this FuturePay Agreement">

</form>

...its very handy when you need to cancel a lot of FP agreements (we are cancelling all of a customers old style agreements leftover from MB when they sign up with a limited agreement).

We've got a local webpage that is a frame, with 10 of these forms in on separate pages. Saves a lot of time over using the MAI!

Just thought - it may be worth using something like this to test if you other remote admin features are working? Theres other commands you can sent too - using the cancel method may be a little heavy handed,

That's cool. Thanks. However, we did all of that a few months back and so don't want to go cancelling FP agreements our customers have only recently reset up again.

What other actions are there that we could use?

Si