WorldPay Upgrade - Anyone having FuturePay Problems?

pdpd

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi,

Anyone else seeing no FuturePay payments being processed since last nights upgrade? Ours says 'Merchant account suspended'

We are seeing the same thing, however logging into WorldPay and they claim everything is up and running. All FuturePay payments we try and take we receive the message that the account is suspended.

We are using WHMCS 3.4.1

Thanks.

Just had this reply from WP:

"Thank you for your email.

The reason why FuturePay agreement ID xxxxxxxxx is showing as suspended is because it would appear that you are accessing the old administration interface. Therefore if you login to the administration interface, the Merchant Administration Interface (MAI) at: https://secure.ims.worldpay.com/merchant/common/start.html and then review this FuturePay agreement from the "FuturePay" section you should see that its operational."

...which is not really of any help because we are using remote admin. Just mentioning this in case something needs to be changed in the WHMCS code?

Just had this reply from WP:

"Thank you for your email.

The reason why FuturePay agreement ID xxxxxxxxx is showing as suspended is because it would appear that you are accessing the old administration interface. Therefore if you login to the administration interface, the Merchant Administration Interface (MAI) at: https://secure.ims.worldpay.com/merchant/common/start.html and then review this FuturePay agreement from the "FuturePay" section you should see that its operational."

...which is not really of any help because we are using remote admin. Just mentioning this in case something needs to be changed in the WHMCS code?

Matt assured me quite a while back now that nothing needed to be changed, this however could be incorrect judging by the problems we're having. I agree it would be interesting to hear if anyone is having success and if so what version of WHMCS are they using?

Yes - Matt was fairly certain no code would need changing, and looking through the tech doc WP issued, it didnt seem like there would be any impact so it may be this is just a WP glitch that we need them to fix. I've opened a ticket with Matt just to check.

Yes - Matt was fairly certain no code would need changing, and looking through the tech doc WP issued, it didnt seem like there would be any impact so it may be this is just a WP glitch that we need them to fix. I've opened a ticket with Matt just to check.

Do let us know the outcome of this ticket to Matt.

Thanks.

Currently the situation is this - we are awaiting verification from WP that the Remote Admin URL hasnt changed. If it has changed, presumably an update to WHMCS is required, but if this is the case it wasnt documented in the tech update PDF WP circulated.

More likely, to me, it looks like an issue at the WP end at this stage, but just waiting to hear from them about the URL thing at this time. Will update this thread when theres any info,

we cant even get current data from the new WP backend - it's "lost" about 3000 transactions, and sadly I do actually need to validate a few that their callbacks never arrived for - in the interim I've taken the clients word taht they paid and renewed all their domains manually

spoke to WP support about 25 minutes ago - they'e aware of some troubles still, but at the time was unware of any possible FPay issue (ours for the day all went through before they switched over today) so best if you actually call them for confirmation

We have just started getting failures we take payments at 12:03 everynight and every futurepay transaction is now getting Account suspended!

I haven't contacted WP myself yet, thought I would pop by here first.

Grrr, why are these things never straightforward. I read the WP upgrade spec carefully and I couldn't see anything from WHMCS which would need modifying.

New customers placing new orders people are getting the Worldpay payment error with this message:

he transaction cannot be processed due to one or more of the following:

* the merchant account is suspended

* the currency you selected is not supported

* the authorisation mode is incorrect

* test mode is unavailable

* the installation is not live

This is does not give our new customers confidence! :-(

Let's hope WP sort this out soon.

We have just started getting failures we take payments at 12:03 everynight and every futurepay transaction is now getting Account suspended!

I haven't contacted WP myself yet, thought I would pop by here first.

Grrr, why are these things never straightforward. I read the WP upgrade spec carefully and I couldn't see anything from WHMCS which would need modifying.

New customers placing new orders people are getting the Worldpay payment error with this message:

he transaction cannot be processed due to one or more of the following:

* the merchant account is suspended

* the currency you selected is not supported

* the authorisation mode is incorrect

* test mode is unavailable

* the installation is not live

This is does not give our new customers confidence! :-(

Let's hope WP sort this out soon.

I can confirm all of this also, at least your are not alone in this (thinking positive!). Are we able to establish whether the fix needs to come from WP or WHMCS?

I have read this a number of times:

http://www.worldpay.com/support/upgrade/downloads/TechnicalChangeSummary2007.pdf

And nothing jumps out at me about things that will affect payment processing between WHMCS and Worldpay.

The only things that are different is the Company IDs which are now prefixed with WPCOMxxxxxx , however as we only need quote install IDs then this shouldn't be the problem either unless of course the install IDs also need prefixing with WPCOM ?

NH-Andrew - Do you use the Pre-Auth mode E ?

I am wondering whether this problem is relating to people using Pre-Auth or are people using standard parameters also experiencing problems?

Nope. We use a mixture of regular agreements and limited agreements and both are failing with the same message.

Our regular agreements havent even been processed since the upgrade.

New Orders go through fine, and the agreement is set up etc.

All our Limited Agreement payments which we try and take each 30 minutes are failing with the account suspended error.

None of regular agreements went through last night. Looking one of them up shows it was due on the 9th and it is still marked as active.

Did they go through the night before? We've had nothing since Thursday night on the regular agreement front.

Did they go through the night before? We've had nothing since Thursday night on the regular agreement front.

They failed the night of the upgrade (expected) but also last night (not expected).

I just got off the phone to WorldPay:

Regular agreements: they know about the delay, and that's all it is. Apparently the FuturePay system had to be stopped for a second time after their estimated completion point hence it's still catching up with all the payments it needs to take. They will happen eventually.

Limited agreements: they have had a few phone calls this morning from various people all reporting the same "Account is suspended" error message when trying to charge a Limited Agreement via Remote Admin. They weren't previously aware of any problems with the system but due to the calls this morning they have people looking into this as a matter of urgency and will be emailing me back as soon as they have a fix.

Hope that helps.

Just logged in to post an almost exact replica of what you did :)

Just spoke to them aswell.

There's no ETA on the remote admin/account suspended issue, but when I asked if it was likely to be 'days' or 'weeks' I was told 'hopefully days'...

But they are making this high priority so hopefully we'll hear something soon!

I now get: "E,Invisible not allowed" in the WHMCS callback log when I try to take a Limited Agreement payment.

Also we've had multiple clients complain they are getting a 404 error when trying to pay invoices, apparently at some point WorldPay is trying to connect to this site: https://www.securesuite.co.uk/wcc/cardfp?op=authenticated-threeDSecureDone&PaymentID=XXXXXXXXXXX which is down. Or sometimes the WorldPay system doesn't put the domain in and is trying to send people to https:///wcc/cardfp?op=authenticated-threeDSecureDone&PaymentID=XXXXXXXXXXX

Sigh. Has anyone talked to WorldPay about the above issue? Are they aware or do I need to phone again. I can't believe they haven't tested this basic functionality (being able to process a payment...).

EDIT: Just got a phone call from WorldPay, they thought they had fixed the limited agreement problem but as above they haven't. I'm expecting a phone back in a few minutes to see if they've even started trying to take regular FP agreement payments again as the tech wasn't sure(!). Lastly they applied a "fix" to my account to stop the 404 errors (fix = disable 3DSecure ahem).

Yes, seeing exactly the same thing.

Combine that with a loss of all our transaction prior to 10/Jan/2007 is making the recioncillation of our VAT return to end Jan nice and simple !

Every cloud...

Well we're now able to receive new orders, we've had two new agreements this past couple of hours so that's working. However it took about four attempts for one client to create this agreement, he received the "no domain" 404 issue, then messages saying "it is taking a long time to process this payment, please click here if this doesn't happen soon" etc etc

I was assured I would receive a phone call within 15 minutes to confirm whether the Regular FP run was now going but I didn't get that call. I rang at 16:50 to try and follow up on this only to be told by their phone system that their office was now shut. I can't believe they shut before their advertised time on such a critical weekend knowing that things haven't gone smoothly.

I still can't take payments via Remote Admin, same error as I stated before "Invisible not allowed".

hi

for those who are getting errors and futurepay agreements not running since the worldpau upgrade on the 9th, Worldpay are aware of the issue and I spoke to the emergency out of hours guy and he said it should be fixed by mid day tomorrow (GMT).

Thanks for the update! I'll believe it when I see it however...