No 8.8.0 hotfixes?

SeanP

something else.  the issues I reported are only days old (some only yesterday).

#CORE-18898 - Rebrand Login with Twitter to X

#CORE-18807 - Service renewals are missing description from Admin order notification email

#MODULE-8020 - DirectAdmin Module incorrectly displays MySQL databases as sub-domains in metrics

I also got told another issue I reported has been passed to developers, I wasn't give a bug ID. DirectAdmin Module calculates the primary domain as an addon domain in Metrics too.

• WHMCS Support Manager
5 hours ago, TheHostingHeroes said:

#CORE-18898 - Rebrand Login with Twitter to X

#CORE-18807 - Service renewals are missing description from Admin order notification email

#MODULE-8020 - DirectAdmin Module incorrectly displays MySQL databases as sub-domains in metrics

I also got told another issue I reported has been passed to developers, I wasn't give a bug ID. DirectAdmin Module calculates the primary domain as an addon domain in Metrics too.

FYI these new cases aren't regressions specific to v8.8.0.

• 1 month later...

John

We have an annoying bug MODULE-7801 

Its where the auto SSL installer via market connect won't work with DirectAdmin and only cPanel.  We've been told to wait for WHMCS v9.00 in 2024 however we need this issue fixing before then!  

As a workaround we're using another SSL provider (thesslstore) which does work with DirectAdmin but we would prefer to place the orders through marketconnect. 

• 1 month later...

John

I have a couple of follow on questions

1. can you update the community with hot fixes?  I identified a bug that was stopping Google QR codes from generating the otherday and support replicated the issue caused by an outage at google, they quickly developed me a hotfix within a couple of hours (perfect support), I think the community could do with this hotfix. It was CORE-19008  I'd also like to be able to access hotfix's you've developed for others that we may find benifical. 

2. Is it possible in WHMCS 8.9 that these bugs can be fixed that I have in the past reported:
MODULE-7801
MODULE-8020

not bugs but would be nice to see these included too:

CORE-18807
CORE-18898

Edited by TheHostingHeroes

On 11/27/2023 at 9:45 AM, TheHostingHeroes said:

John

We have an annoying bug MODULE-7801 

Its where the auto SSL installer via market connect won't work with DirectAdmin and only cPanel.  We've been told to wait for WHMCS v9.00 in 2024 however we need this issue fixing before then!  

As a workaround we're using another SSL provider (thesslstore) which does work with DirectAdmin but we would prefer to place the orders through marketconnect. 

@TheHostingHeroes I can see why you want to use MarketConnect for the integration features (sales pages, etc) but you'll get much better support from TheSSLStore, IMO