Issue with Plesk creating accounts early

Sydney at CloudExis

Hello!

I am running into an issue when my clients order web hosting. When clients order, it automatically creates the account on Plesk, but leaves the order on Pending. When I go to approve the order, it will throw up an error saying the account already exists. This is causing issues where clients are not automatically getting the emails with their account credentials. Is there a way to fix it so it automatically sends the email when the account is created?

I am using the latest versions of Plesk and WHMCS

• WHMCS Support Manager

Hi @Sydney at CloudExis.

The Order record will always be Pending until manually reviewed and accepted. But the Service record should become Active automatically once the service is provisioned successfully.

Try placing an order and accepting it via the admin area, to observe any potential issues in-situ.

I suspect you might be experiencing this situation: https://docs.whmcs.com/Plesk#Page_not_Found.2FTimeout.2F502_Bad_Gateway_error_creating_accounts