Confirm password to continue

I am already logged in as administrator and yet I am required to enter a password to access some (not all) admin areas. 

Confirm password to continue

You are entering an administrative area of WHMCS and must confirm your password to continue.

On a device running iOS you cannot even enter the admin password. The only option presented is to use a strong generated password. 

How can we remove this ridiculous password entry requirement that is superfluous at best? 

Love to know, but it's just on occasion for me. Be nice, seeing as it's unavoidable, if it also refreshed you login time to prevent the license checker showing as unlicensed. To keep that valid you need to fully log out and back in every 10 days or so. Clear thinking, that. 

No way to disable it.  It's a 'feature'.  Support suggested I open a feature request. I've been around WHMCS for long enough to know that it's a waste of time using the request feature.

But... as annoying as it as the iOS issue on an iPad appears to be a password manager app getting in the way.  So the option now is to disable it and forgo the benefits of it for all other sites and wait for WHMCS to function like any other website to allow an entry or not use these devices and WHMCS together.

• 1 month later...

Yes, we Wish there was a way to disable it!

Or at the very least for Us to decide who has to do so and after how much time.

It's extremely annoying and superfluous at best and even kicks in whilst we are just ding maintenance ... in the mifdlel of it!
Who thought this was a good idea (as it certainly does not really add to any kind of sense of security)

PS Agree with Damo ... if only feature requests were actually listened too :-(