is there cheap solution to use WHMCS at beginning

jsjcjsjc

Hi

I'd like to run my domain reseller busniess with my partner RRPproxy ;-)

It looks hostbill and WHMCS have RRPproxy module already, and most people suggest me to use WHMCS.

My problem is there cheap solution to use WHMCS at beginning ? $ 18 per month is only for the WHMCS license .

Thanks in advance

Hostbill would work out considerably cheaper long term unfortunately in this case. Its difficult to recommend whmcs over them as I hear the modules are built to a higher standard! 

I kind of wish I'd made that choice a while back! As now the pricing factor has tipped totally the opposite direction from what it used to be! 

Good luck with whatever billing system you pick and good luck with your new business

4 hours ago, Bigol'tastynuggets said:

Hostbill would work out considerably cheaper long term

Having witnessed the owner of that losing his mind on pricing some years ago and going from $99 to thousands and back again, then charging $35 a pop for tickets (including bug reports), I'd use LOTS of caution with that product. He's unstable. 

2 hours ago, bear said:

Having witnessed the owner of that losing his mind on pricing some years ago and going from $99 to thousands and back again, then charging $35 a pop for tickets (including bug reports), I'd use LOTS of caution with that product. He's unstable. 

Never used it, looking back I wish I had - we can deal with ticket charges..... irrelevant now as our future lies away from both of those two softwares! 

I shall be leaving the whmcs eco-system very soon sadly! I'd have preferred to stay rather than all the hassle we went to! 

To me the trust was on thin ice anyway, it has well and truly shattered for me personally now! I won't repeat the same conversations but we just need a divorce after all these years! 

Lol it did make me spend money on improvements I'd been putting off however though and we now have a far greater level of control at a fraction of the price! 

To the op, like any business do your research on any move you make! Each company is very individual and your needs may be different to mine or bears! Find the products that suit you best and then filter them down further by which one you trust the most to depend on for the next decade as you hopefully flourish! Best of luck with your business!