Plesk account

djaxel

Question

Hello,

I've installed WHMCS trial , I've added a Plesk server then a hosting product , a tld and ofcourse a gateway.

I've added a client , and an order , and when I try to accept the order I get:

Server Command Error

Account Creation Failed: 1014 - Parser error: Request is invalid

I've tried all posible ways and I get this error again and again.

24 answers to this question

Curious too.

We're running 2 Servers, one with 8.2.1 (unix) and one with 8.3 (Win).

Right now, when i try to create a account on the unix box, i'm receiving this error:

Server Command Error

Account Creation Failed: -

Any hint on how to trace this down?

• WHMCS CEO

If you use Plesk 8.3 or later, you have to add that line to the configuration file to overide the default which is designed from Plesk 8.0 up to 8.2. For some reason, SWSoft decided to make it so it wasn't backwards compatable.

Matt

So, there's no way to use 8.2 & 8.3 simuntaneously?

Adding that line to config will mix up 8.2, without that line we can't work on th e8.3 machine?

And Matt,

any way to trace down the "Account creation failed: - " messages? Some sort of debug mode i can access? It's really weird.. added an unlimited client profile, with tight restrictions on the domain template, so i can't exceed any limits as far as i can see..

Is the customer account created on plesk?

Check if there are any umlauts/special chars in his name/company/street city.. matt told me, the api support only regular char's (a-z)

Double check, there's no account on plesk with similar data.. this took me 2 1/2 hours and assistance from matt to find out, and results in this error message :(

I was having the same problem too but whmcs was able to create the client account when i added that line to my configuration.php.

The problem now is that this error is returned on every windows plesk account creation;

2204 - Unable to update hosting preferences. Unable to create system user: email address is invalid

and when i check the control panel i see the client is created and the domain is also created but no physical hosting is configured. Anyone know what i can do to fix this?

Thanks

The problem now is that this error is returned on every windows plesk account creation;

2204 - Unable to update hosting preferences. Unable to create system user: email address is invalid

We too are now getting this (thanks to matt for helping get to this point with the connection errors)

Anyone got ideas?

Dale

......and when i check the control panel i see the client is created and the domain is also created but no physical hosting is configured. Anyone know what i can do to fix this?

Thanks

I've been looking at this for most of the day and I can't seem to get past it.

The client appears, the domain appears, but there is no physical hosting.

I have to go in and manually add it.

I've checked for conflicts between the client and domain parameters and have not found any.

It seems like there is no way to configure Plesk to default to physical hosting (of the physical hosting, frame forwarding, or standard forwarding options).

What a better place the world would be if everyone opted for cPanel :)

• WHMCS CEO

Error code 2204 is caused by the creation not working due to a feature being enabled related to emailing - not sure of the exact name - send email reports, or something relating to mail logs...

Matt

I have Plesk 9.2 on my Servers and installed is the trial verison of WHMCS.

The same error comes when i create a client account:

Module Command Error
1014 - Parser error: Cannot parse the XML from the source specified

Before I buy WHMCS, want I gladly to know whether it with Plesk 9,2 am compatible.

Already did someone make for experiences with this combination?

Thanks for each helps

I'm getting this error on one of my servers, but not the other. They both run Plesk 9.2.3. Would applying the same change fix or break (since my version of plesk is far newer than others). It does create the client's account, but not the domain. There is also no IP assigned to the account, which I assume is what's causing the problem.

On a side note, when this did work (and even on our 2nd server), it never has created a www. DNS record ever from what I can tell. I always have to manually add it in (but that's not the main issue).

Edited by xpcwebhosting