How i Can use Custom Index.php in whmcs?

ShahidMalla

how i can call my custom page or index.php for home page 

i want to show my landing page on index.php not whmcs page but it's not possible to use 2 index in same directory! i rename whmcs index2.php then rewite in .htacess but it create issue liike domain search not works and other some function also not works 

any simple solution like i can use custom landing page on imdex.php not whmcs index or anyway to get call my landing page into main home page! 

2 hours ago, pRieStaKos said:

Is your custom index a simple page ? Why not change the `/template/{$template}/homepage.tpl` instead ?

Because i created custom php design and use in same whmcs directory and the design is different of my home page and the whmcs design is different!  i just want to use whmcs only for clientarea! like namehero did. 

everything ok the last issue handle of index.php

if i put custom design from homepage.tpl then it will load header footer from whmcs theme but i want index independent 

8 hours ago, ShahidMalla said:

but i want index independent 

Two options really:

1. Place whmcs in to a sub directory - clients, billing, whatever you want
  2. Use .htaccess redirect to take accesses without a file to the landing page
    1. RedirectMatch 301 ^/$ /landing.php

Personally I would go for sub directory or sub domain instead of mixing the two . 

11 hours ago, Remitur said:

Change the default page in apache from index.php to whatever.php ...

i did that but create issue other directories and then you have to put .hatccess in every folder to rewrite back to index.php as i created index1.php and set default but it applies on all directory and also we have to change whmcs logo url everywhere back index.php to index1.php  

12 hours ago, steven99 said:

Two options really:

1. Place whmcs in to a sub directory - clients, billing, whatever you want
  2. Use .htaccess redirect to take accesses without a file to the landing page
    1. RedirectMatch 301 ^/$ /landing.php

Personally I would go for sub directory or sub domain instead of mixing the two . 

Not helpful because i want to host both files in same directory 

On 11/23/2021 at 7:13 PM, ShahidMalla said:

Because i created custom php design and use in same whmcs directory and the design is different of my home page and the whmcs design is different!  i just want to use whmcs only for clientarea! like namehero did. 

everything ok the last issue handle of index.php

if i put custom design from homepage.tpl then it will load header footer from whmcs theme but i want index independent 

Hello,

if you just want to edit the index page of the client area, the template you would need to edit would be: hompage.tpl. This is located most likely in /WHMCSFOLDER/templates/default/

• 2 weeks later...