WHMCS product price fetch according to season currency id

mroxidane

I am not a developer, I was hard coding prices in my template for years. But in that case I was needed to create several front end version of my website for several currencies. Then I came to know that the price can be fetched from WHMCS database easily. So I used below code to fetch price.

<script language="javascript" src="{$WEB_ROOT}/feeds/productsinfo.php?pid=81&get=price&billingcycle=monthly&currency={$activeCurrency.id}"></script>

I have two main currency in my WHMCS and planning to add more. The above code worked fine for me on the first try, so I removed all hard coded price from 30+ pages and redeveloped by the new code. I was exited everything was fine but suddenly everything stopped working.  {$activeCurrency.id} does work when I pass &currecny=6 on the URL but after that when I navigate to different page, the currency returns back to default one.

So the main problem is I need to fetch prices as per season currency, if a user select EUR  then all the prices will show in EUR and not in default, which is USD. The currency selector also works, but for that specific page and when I navigate to a different page, it shows default. Please someone tell me why season currency id isn't working and how to fix it. I am using custom template.