Resizing Logo

Hummm...

May it be that it has huge empty borders?

Or did you tried to use it as .svg file, and setting dimensions inside .svg file itself?

But it's difficult to answer without knowing even the format of the file you're using... insert here the link of the logo you're using (or the link to your WHMCS install) and let's see...

• WHMCS Technical Analyst II

Hello @waltr100,

As @Remitur suggested this relates to the image used.

If you navigate directly to the image file in your browser you will see there's a lot of space around the main text based logo.

As a courtesy I've resized that for you to work with. Find attached.

Download the logo.zip file and extract locally.

In your WHMCS navigate to Configuration (Wrench Icon) > Setup Wizard then Upload the logo.png file. You can skip through the other steps in the modal.

You can continue to scale that down in your favourite image edtor to suit your requirements.

I hope this helps.

logo.png

logo.zip

On 8/16/2021 at 12:04 AM, waltr100 said:

How do you resize the logo on the header? My logo is way too small I've tried editing some lines in my theme's (twenty-one) css file but nothing seemed to work.

Thanks for any help!

After changes the logo image as per @WHMCS Stephen respond,  add below CSS code in custom css and adjust width and height.

header.header .logo-img {
    max-width: 400px;
    max-height: 60px;
}