I want to create cPanel reset button, change main domain module,...

Hellow everyone,
1. Currently I want to add a button to reset the client's cPanel in the "action" hook. As I want, when I click on it, a confirmation button will appear, just click on "confirm", the system will automatically run the module "terminate account" then run the module "create account" with the domain name first. there, user and password unlock.
2. I'd like to find a module or a way for customers to manually change the primary domain name within WHMCS. But I couldn't find it. Can anyone share it with me? I have no money. Hope everybody help please
3. I see there are some websites that can let customers restart cPanel account (but not the whole server) I still can't understand the principle of it. Does anyone know how to integrate it into WHMCS? Or if anyone knows the reason why, they can share so everyone can learn.
In short, the above modules and utilities I have not seen anyone ask about them. If anyone can make a module, they can use this idea to code more modules 🙂 But remember to share it with me. I don't have the money so I can't do it, and I'm not a developer so I can't. Please don't scold me. Thank you for everything