WHMCS Refuses To Log Me In

If I change my local IP address WHMCS will not log me in on my browser, regardless of what browser I am using. I am not offline, I have the correct password entered but the system just hangs and then tells me by email that there has been a failed login attempt. Using the app results in 8-9 failed login emails and an immediate IP ban. I lodged a ticket reporting this crazy behaviour on 22 April and still the "support" staff at WHMCS are batting me around like I am talking some kind of hogwash. Who owns this company? I would like to know why something that I have been paying for since 2008 is now misbehaving , but more importantly I want to know why the support people are doing NOTHING to assist me? I have provided all the requested information but here I am more than 2 weeks later and it still remains unresolved.  

I'd like an explanation.

• WHMCS Support Manager

Hi @Cowboy

Please begin your troubleshooting by following the steps in this guide: https://help.whmcs.com/m/troubleshooting/l/678268-troubleshooting-login-problems

I can see from your ticket that our support team asked for some information on 28th, and you've re-opened it today. Could you please update the ticket it with the information we've requested so the matter can be investigated further on your environment:

04/05/2021 12:07
New Ticket Response made by User
03/05/2021 06:28
Ticket Auto Closed For Inactivity
28/04/2021 06:22
New Ticket Response (by Staff)

The ticket should never have been closed as there was never a resolution, so whoever closed it needs to explain why. 

The last response I got asked me to uninstall the iPhone app and reinstall it. I did that and replied to the email on the ticket. That reply seems to have gone missing on the ticket history, but I do have it in my sent items. The suggested solution did not work. 

What I am annoyed about is the lack of concern from support on getting this sorted and sorted in a short space of time. I provided all the necessary login info and nothing was done about it. Now they are asking me to supply it again. This is not great customer service and given that you want me to begin paying more for this software I must tell you that I am not in the slightest bit motivated to continue paying for something when support is this appalling. 

• WHMCS Support Manager

Hi @Cowboy,

Unfortunately we didn't receive your email, so the ticket auto-closed after 5 days without activity and credentials deleted for your security.

You're most welcome to use the client area to review the status of your tickets, reply directly (which will ensure any responses are received) and securely communicate to us.

Could you please update the ticket it with the information we've requested so the matter can be investigated further on your environment.