Errors accepting new orders

Hello,

I am currently having issues accepting orders. When an order is placed it creates the account on the cPanel/WHM side but WHMCS gives me errors. I am utilizing a InMotion shared hosting reseller account. I've tried changing the SQL timeout but I don't have permission, though it's possible I was in the wrong config file. The following errors are what WHMCS gives me when I try to activate an order.

ERROR #1 (first time I try to activate order)

Order Accept Encountered Problems SQLSTATE[23000]: Integrity constraint violation: 1048 Column 'user_id' cannot be null (SQL: insert into `tbloauthserver_clients` (`identifier`, `secret`, `user_id`, `service_id`, `rsa_key_pair_id`, `name`, `description`, `logo_uri`, `redirect_uri`, `grant_types`, `updated_at`, `created_at`) values (LIBERTYTREE.l+cc9uldXam6vuqX8xoTqw==, c53de45074800b798f0e4fb17bd1eff922094538ba9ae549ef02b185dd95c5706394e8996ad2cd3da3a7f5c26f6e8caf98e7b844aaf20c789de7e6fcb3d5233f84c56b86777cb7684fa8ead2f193955f8dbd670fdfccb436d94600d1774b62c6, ?, 25, 0, , , , , single_sign_on, 2021-04-10 10:51:24, 2021-04-10 10:51:24))

ERROR #2 (occurs if I try to activate it a 2nd, 3rd, etc. time)

Order Accept Encountered Problems (XID zffzt8) The domain “libertytreetest.com” already exists in the userdata.

if you can't get to the correct settings yourself, then you might need to open a ticket with inMotion's own support and ask them to do it - explain the situation first and the specific errors and hopefully they'll be able to tweak your settings (whether PHP or MySQL) correctly.

5 minutes ago, waltr100 said:

I tried contacting them and they said to contact WHMCS. I can try InMotion again to try to get a more skilled support person.

There's more chance of getting support there.... you could also try paying for priority support at whmcs.com - I'm not sure what they do, maybe they don't just totally dismiss you and pretend to help you? But someone selling web hosting probably has a better understanding of whmcs imo!

3 minutes ago, waltr100 said:

I tried contacting them and they said to contact WHMCS.

that's fair enough if it's a specific WHMCS setting, but it sounds more like a server settings issue to me... and that's what you pay inMotion for.

you could open a ticket with Support and ask them to tell you exactly what needs to be tweaked in the settings on the server... then that might be info you will be able to use and tweak the settings yourself, or would give you the specific details of what to ask inMotion's support to do.

5 minutes ago, evolve hosting said:

The error looks like it's telling you that this record already exists and you're trying to add it multiple times. Is there already a cPanel account and/or WHMCS hosting service with this same domain?

the second one does - but that's because the account gets created the first time.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
On 4/10/2021 at 9:28 AM, waltr100 said:

Column 'user_id' cannot be null (SQL: insert into `tbloauthserver_clients`

Clear this up and the other won't be occurring. From a quick thought, it's trying to create the oauth user entries before the user is created in the DB or is unable to retrieve use ID for the affected user if it already exists. 

5 hours ago, bear said:

Clear this up and the other won't be occurring. From a quick thought, it's trying to create the oauth user entries before the user is created in the DB or is unable to retrieve use ID for the affected user if it already exists. 

Any ideas on how to fix that?