Sharing our thoughts!

Aside from here, I have posted a review on https://www.trustpilot.com/review/whmcs.com - where else is there to express our honest feedback on the company - I do think it will help many in the future when picking software! I'm happy to review them wherever I can and help them gain more of a nice broad range of thoughts and opinions on their business! 

On 4/9/2021 at 12:47 AM, chrisb2012 said:

I think it is simply an accurate reflection of their decisions! They encourage feedback, I for one am all too happy to oblige them and encourage others to do the same 😉

Are they still visiting these threads?

Edited by Magicklug

I think they're hiding under their desk confused as to why everyone is angry! They're also probably inundated with abuse! 

A personal hobby I'm about to embark on - is sending subject data requests as they're legally obligated to correlate all my data upon my request and provide it..... and now is a REALLY convenient time to see what data they hold for me from the last however many years! Anyone who signed up as an individual is fine to also deliver a SAR - we know of at least 30 heading their way this week 🙂

A company, can't make one however as an employee of your own company you could if you've used your name at all!