Maximum execution time exceeded in CompatUtil.php

Sanin

Hello,

Today i started recommended upgrade to WHMCS version 8.1 but after that I have problem  - WHMCS stop to work after upgrade, I can't access to adminstration section anymore.... All time my browser trying to load WHMCS ... after some time i get error on server abut execution maximum memory on server and I can see CPU get to 100%...

Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 300 seconds exceeded in /home/hostio/public_html/whmcs/vendor/whmcs/whmcs-foundation/lib/View/Template/CompatUtil.php on line 0

I have try with rising up PHP limits, Apache and Mysql restart....but without results.

Please, anyone have instructions how to solve this problem with WHMCS 8.1? 

Thank you!

Regards

• WHMCS John changed the title to Maximum execution time exceeded in CompatUtil.php
  • WHMCS Support Manager

Hi all,

We have been able to determine that this issue may occur when an order form template contains a theme.yaml file referencing itself as the parent theme.

To resolve it, ensure that any custom order form templates in place don't reference themselves as the parent theme inside the /templates/orderforms/$custom_theme_name/theme.yaml file.

For proper usage of the theme.yaml file in order form templates, please refer to https://developers.whmcs.com/themes/order-form-templates/

Please let me know if that is the case here.