Organization of customer boxes

hostnet

One of the most irritating things for those who use whmcs is that everything is injected without any changes and that irritates us.

I see that this platform is still a long way for the developer to solve basic design and layout solutions and that I am good at.

the customer's boxes should be in order organized by the administrator and drag drop would be the solution and nothing else in ASC order.

when publishing a file everything is out of order and impossible to change the boxes according to taste.

here's the tip for whmcs to think fast!

whmcs-organizacao-de-box-cliente.jpg

33 minutes ago, hostnet said:

the customer's boxes should be in order organized by the administrator and drag drop would be the solution and nothing else in ASC order.

they can be organised by changing their default order values with hooks.

https://docs.whmcs.com/Working_With_Client_Area_Home_Page_Panels#Default_Panels

... though some of the panels are conditional, so you won't always know which ones are going to be shown.

but there's a new client area theme coming in v8.1, so anything might happen with WHMCS designing templates. 😲

9 minutes ago, brian! said:

eles podem ser organizados alterando seus valores de pedido padrão com ganchos.

https://docs.whmcs.com/Working_With_Client_Area_Home_Page_Panels#Default_Panels

... embora alguns dos painéis sejam condicionais, você nem sempre saberá quais deles serão exibidos.

mas há um novo tema de área de cliente chegando na v8.1, então qualquer coisa pode acontecer com os modelos de design WHMCS. 😲

Interesting if a new theme comes for improvement since in 7 years of use I always see the same widjets without any action.
the order of attachments themselves are all disorganized. and everything kook is difficult.
another thing they should pay attention to is theme six containing ready-made elements without the need to buy addons from third parties and dirtying the whole theme.

a professional theme should already be six.

21 hours ago, hostnet said:

Interesting if a new theme comes for improvement since in 7 years of use I always see the same widgets without any action.

the current templates haven't changed that much since 2015/16... and the implication of what's been announced in a new client theme and updated (though not necessarily new) orderform templates.

21 hours ago, hostnet said:

the order of attachments themselves are all disorganized. and everything kook is difficult.

the home page panels can easily be sorted by hook, e.g a hook example in a post from 2016...

20 hours ago, hostnet said:

The following panels are defined by default. therefore, there is no guarantee that these panels will be visible.
this is terrible for anyone with a licensed application!

why? if in your WHMCS, you don't sell domains, why should your client area contain panels related to domains ?

so the client area only shows panels that should be relevant to that client.

• 1 month later...
  • WHMCS Support Manager

Hi @hostnet,

Thanks for taking the time to provide your feedback. I've reviewed our recent feature suggestions and it doesn't look like this is something that's been suggested before.

As such I've created a feature request for this on your behalf: https://requests.whmcs.com/topic/drag-and-drop-client-area-homepage-panels

The more votes an idea receives, the more likely it is to be considered by our development team for potential inclusion in a future feature update.

In the meantime the hook order can be manipulated using action hooks as detailed at https://docs.whmcs.com/Working_With_Client_Area_Home_Page_Panels#Default_Panels

• 1 month later...