PayPal Checkout issue

Hi guys,

I've been using standard PayPal for a while and now I've upgraded to WHMCS 7.10 I'm trying to implement PayPal Checkout.

I have activated and linked my account and all looks good, but when I proceed to checkout to pay and click "Complete Order" I just get send to the invoice screen rather than getting forwarded to PayPal.  If I click on the "Pay with PayPal" button instead of Checkout, I get sent to PayPal but after signing in and paying I just get a screen saying there is an error.

Any ideas on this?

Thank you,  I get the following error after being sent back to my site if I click on the Pay with PayPal button and once I've logged in and selected payment method: https://prnt.sc/tvrw3i

And attached is the Gateway log (removed sensitive info).  Gateway says "PayPal Webhook" and result is "Information Only".  Funds are not taken or received.

gateway_log.txt

Hmm, doesn't seem to be an obivous error. Nothing in Activity Log either?

I unfortunatly think that you should open a ticket at WHMCS to let them further investigate this issue, or maybe other people on this community with more information with the PayPal integration.

On 06/08/2020 at 17:26, ROQ said:

I've been using standard PayPal for a while and now I've upgraded to WHMCS 7.10 I'm trying to implement PayPal Checkout.

which version of v7.10 are you using?

there was an issue with v7.10.1 for which WHMCS released a hotfix, and would have been included in the v7.10.2 version...

if you're already using v7.10.2, then opening a ticket might well be the way to go...

• WHMCS Technical Analyst II

Hello @ROQ,

If you are not on version 7.10.2, applying the hotfix referenced by @brian! would be the first port of call.

The PayPal Checkout module utilises the Module Debug Log, so, if you are on version 7.10.2, enable the Module Debug Log (Utilities > Logs > Module Debug Log), reproduce the issue and then retrieve the request and response from within that log and copy them here and I can advise further.

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/8/2020 at 6:15 PM, WHMCS Alex said:

Hello @ROQ,

If you are not on version 7.10.2, applying the hotfix referenced by @brian! would be the first port of call.

The PayPal Checkout module utilises the Module Debug Log, so, if you are on version 7.10.2, enable the Module Debug Log (Utilities > Logs > Module Debug Log), reproduce the issue and then retrieve the request and response from within that log and copy them here and I can advise further.

Hello, Am having the same issue as  @ROQ  and am using version 7.10.2 but paypal checkout  gives me errors when my clients try to buy a product. can you assist?