ROQ
Member-
Posts
48 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Events
Hotfixes
Everything posted by ROQ
-
Oh, that would be brilliant if you could!
-
For example, if the registration date is 15/1/26 the next due date should be the same but is saying 20/1/26. This only seems to happen if an older payment couldn't be processed. It shifts the next due date to when the old payment actually got taken but this causes an issue for future payments so I just need to sync them back to original registration date.
-
Hi guys, I've noticed I've had a few customers with auto renew products and the next due date has move slightly from the registration date. This has caused some billing issues. Is there a way to sync next due date on all existing auto renews to match the registration dates?
-
Hi guys, I'd like to add a new column on the admin transactions screen to show the service username. I'd imagine it's possible via a hook but not sure how that would be configured?
-
Issue now resolved, uploaded an older backup.
-
Yes, but just goes straight back to EER 2 screen after saying completed.
-
Hi Guys, I've just tried updating from 8.5.2 to latest stable. There where some errors and now I'm stuck on err 2 screen. I've tried going to the install.php and running update again from there. It completes ok but goes straight back to the err 2 screen. I still have a copy of the original 8.5.2 zip. Should I upload these and copy over everything or is there anything else I can try?
-
Sync Next Payment Date with Next Due Date
ROQ replied to ROQ's topic in Admin & Configuration Questions
Thanks, but I'm not looking to change the PayPal subscription date but rather to sync that date with the next due date on WHMCS. -
Hi guys, I've been having issues with payments coming in but invoices not being credited. Looking further into this I've noticed that on auto renew products (I use PayPal) on some clients "Next Due Date" it has drifted a bit from the "Next Payment Date" noted in the "Get Subscription Info" box. Is there a way to automatically sync Next Payment dates to Next Due Date so the invoice get created on the correct date?
-
Try going to General settings - Security and check on:"Disable Session IP Check" And keep CSRF Tokens disabled.
-
Thanks, looks like the problem is still there.
-
All sorted, deleted a module that I activated a few days ago. Seems to have been the problem.
-
Hi guys, I have a problem on my site where user and admin index pages aren't loading and just timeout. I can get to the register and login pages though. As a user I can login and see the dashboard ok as well. All was working fine earlier today but has stopped this afternoon. There haven't been any updates or config changes so not sure what to do. Any ideas?
-
Hi guys, I've noticed that if a customer is on a auto renew plan with PayPal, if they miss a couple months payment then on the 3rd month they are getting charged that months payment plus the past 2 months that had been missed. Is this a setting to change in WHMCS to only bill for the current month or is it a PayPal setting?
-
Hi guys, I'm trying to setup PayPal Payments gateway, I'm running whmcs 8.10.1 When I go through the setup procedure I get the confirmation on the PayPal popup window that it connected successfully but on the whmcs payment gateway page it says: Any ideas?
-
Hi guys, I have a module that won't load it's settings due to a url that it looks at being changed. Can I manually change all the old url strings in the database to reflect the new url? If so what query can I run to do this? Ie, search for all "oldurl" instances and replace with "newurl"
-
Hi guys, In my automation settings I have ENABLE TERMINATION unchecked but each time my cron runs it is still running terminations. Any ideas on how to turn it off completely? I'm on 8.5.2
-
Hi guys, Is there a way to setup admin approval on new client accounts? Maybe a hook or module?
-
List all service usernames and passwords
ROQ replied to ROQ's topic in Admin & Configuration Questions
No, the service passwords. I've managed to get the information now via in built reports. -
Hi guys, Is it possible to list or create a report showing all service usernames and passwords from all users instead of having to go into each users Product/Services tab?
-
Hi guys, I'm looking to have an option of suspending rather than terminating some one time products once they reach the end of the initial term. Are there any hooks or addons that can do this?
-
Thank you, I was thinking about this and I think I can achieve what I'm looking for if the service can be suspended rather than terminated at the end of the term. Not sure if that is possible in WHMCS though? Will create a new post as it's a slightly different request.
-
Hi guys, I'm running a 3rd party module that adds users to a server, my question is: If the user has a currently active service and then purchases an extra month for the same service, can the billing system in WHMCS add this addition time to the active account? If so, is this controlled by the module creating the service or some setting in WHMCS?
-
Hi guys, Question regarding promotions and coupons. If I setup a coupon which has requires products. If those required products go inactive/terminate etc, what happens to the discounted product if it was setup with auto renew payment? Does the billing price change to full price or would it also terminate?
-
Hi guys, I've setup an addon product (independent Product), when I select it I don't see the user configurable options for the product instead it just goes straight to checkout. Any ideas why it does this and if I can get to the config options before checkout?
