PayPal Basic still unpaid after payment

Hi Guys. I've been using PayPal basic for almost two years now and I had no issue with it until this week. It just don't work anymore for capturing payments in whmcs. It does capture through paypal but in my whmcs, I have to manually add the payment details to the invoice and mark it as paid. Any advice or have tou ever encountered this one on your end? Thanks. I've alreasy messaged paypal about this and they seems useless. and I see no error in gateway log as well but in the PIN History in PayPal, I see the transactions being in a status of retying multiple times

Hello,

Are you seeing any entries for these payments under Billing > Gateway Log?

This should show any IPN messages received and may provide details on why these aren't being applied correctly. If you don't see any entries there for these payments then this would indicate a problem with the IPN messages being received.

We have further details which may help here: 

https://docs.whmcs.com/PayPal#Instant_Payment_Notification_.28IPN.29

https://docs.whmcs.com/PayPal#Error_Messages

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I basically started running into this issue the other day. Nothing is showing in Gateway logs and I have made all the changes WHMCS admins requested in the ticket I have with them. Just doesn't make sense why this would just change. I basically started running into this issue the other day. Nothing is showing in Gateway logs and I have made all the changes WHMCS admins requested in the ticket I have with them. Just doesn't make sense why this would just change. 

It was hit/miss yesterday after some changes but now nothing works after doing all what is documented. Paypal isn't communicating at all with the panel. 

Edited by snofire

6 minutes ago, mauamolat said:

Also clear all your install with dependencies. Make sure you apply WHMCS Release notes information like the codes in every template or modules to be replaced. Sometimes it make the conflict to any other settings like that

Ok will give it a shot but this started happening before upgrading WHMCS.