Catch new clients

Kelby

13 hours ago, Kelby said:

How to catch new clients before they leave the cart without completing the purchase?

there was an abandoned cart addon, but I think that ironically got abandoned.

the only addon I can think of which would employ exit intent popups would be Exit Offers - but it's not free, and I don't know if it still works with the latest release.

28 minutes ago, Kelby said:

What if I force subscription first in WHMCS before order like major Web hosting companies do?

which web hosting companies are you talking about?

users are going to have to register when they order anyway (and at least then, they're parting with $$$) - I don't see the point of registering first and then being allowed to order (though i've described in other posts how to prevent access to cart unless they're logged in).

the idea should be to make it easier for users to buy from you, not make them register first, or in my opinion, start throwing exit banners at them... both of which would personally put me off... others opinions may be different.