Domain Checker Not Working

rbrown

3 hours ago, WHMCS ChrisD said:

I ran a test and found when I entered the domain and clicked search I was taken to the client area with the domain name filled in to click search

that's the problem - the user shouldn't have to click search again to initiate the search in WHMCS - they've already pressed search once on the main website.

15 hours ago, rbrown said:

Any insight would be very helpful

there's nothing overly wrong with the form on the main site... if I copy, change the URL to one of my devs, then it works fine, e.g it passes the search term to the cart and it begins the lookup process without the need to press the search button again (that's the way it should work by default).

seemingly, the only way that I can get the cart to initiate the search on your site from a form, is to force it to use the Modern template...

agh6vNS.png

if i do that, then the search works correctly... but there is something about standard_cart that it doesn't want to play ball with... tried it with both your custom template and Six, and neither had any effect... 😕

possibly it's a WP issue or you might need to ensure that your EcoHosting WordPress theme is updated for your installed WHMCS version.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
18 hours ago, Daniel_71 said:

I am also looking for the same, it is not working!

Switch temporarily to the default six theme, if works, then it's something in your customization or design that is affecting it.

You can switch to that theme by adding the following parameter to your URL:

?systpl=six

To switch back to your default theme:

?systpl=default

Or keep one open in incognito mode or another browser and test both side to side.

• 2 weeks later...