How to Auto Accept Order ?

Piyush Mahes

Hey Dudes !

I want to know that how can I set auto accept order in my whmcs.

Like Someone Ordered Hosting from My Site and he paid and at the right time his service will be activated and product service activation mail sent to him.

I tired jetserver auto backup hook , but it works in only shared hosting , it doesn't works in reseller hosting.

anyone please give me solution.

As mentioned by @zitu4life you can set the automatic provisioning options for each product - this will mean that when the invoice is paid the product can be automatically provisioned. However the order itself will remain pending.

This is by design as  by default WHMCS will keep orders pending so you can manually review and accept.

We have further details on this here: https://docs.whmcs.com/Order_Management#Accepting_Pending_Orders

There are some 3rd party plugins which can automatically accept paid orders for you too, such as:  https://marketplace.whmcs.com/product/658-whmcs-order-assistant 

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/19/2020 at 7:01 PM, WHMCS Dan said:

However the order itself will remain pending.

This is by design as  by default WHMCS will keep orders pending so you can manually review and accept.

And if I don't accept the order, but the payment has been made? Don't understand the logic behind the procedure. Once it's paid is paid. Or what should do the sale administrator, if he "think", the order is a fraud??? Make a refund? Nonsense...

Edited by isixhosting

@isixhosting this is intended to enable manual review of orders, this could indeed be used as part of checking  and potentially identifying fraudulent behaviour which isn't detected by your automated fraud checking processes.

For some payment methods, it may be possible to cancel transactions before they complete avoiding the need to issue a full refund (which can incur fees) so this can be beneficial for some users.

If you would like to see this process work differently, or have an additional option to automatically accept orders which meet a specific criteria then the best thing to do is raise a Feature Request here: https://requests.whmcs.com/

We can then review and gather community feedback and consider making a change to how this works.

I'm sorry to hijack this thread. But I have the same dilemma.

Not really sure what to use if setup with First Payment or setup when manually accept pending order.

As mentioned in this thread, the order will remain pending even if it is paid and I understand the logic as mentioned by DAN.

However, this is my problem, when the account has been setup, and payment has been completed, and when I tried to accept the order, I get an error saying that the account has been already created. Therefore, I am unable to accept any paid order..

I am not sure if this is a problem with WHMCS or with the module I use. By the way, I use CWP with their own WHMCS module.

6 hours ago, pipoy said:

However, this is my problem, when the account has been setup, and payment has been completed, and when I tried to accept the order, I get an error saying that the account has been already created. Therefore, I am unable to accept any paid order..

That is odd. The option of "Run Module Create" should already be removed when displaying the details for an order that has been paid.