WHMCS Pay Now button not showing up

Hi am a weird issue with WHMCS.

I have setup plans and services and payment gateways. 

Users can select products and add them to card as well as apply coupons but once they get taken to the final page where they enter all personal information and select payment ie. paypal

There is no button for submit or pay now or anything... they fill out the forms but there is no button to complete payment.

Any ideas?

On 03/05/2020 at 01:59, VibraniumData said:

There is no button for submit or pay now or anything... they fill out the forms but there is no button to complete payment.

your site appears to be using the old PayPal Basic gateway - which should mean that after they checkout, the user will either be directed to PayPal or to the invoice page... what happens after someone checks out and completes the order?

• 2 years later...
On 5/4/2020 at 7:19 PM, brian! said:

your site appears to be using the old PayPal Basic gateway - which should mean that after they checkout, the user will either be directed to PayPal or to the invoice page... what happens after someone checks out and completes the order?

I have the same issue -- my site is on the NEW paypal module; but no Pay Now button anywhere.. I'm using Six template.. 

When I switch to old paypal, then the button appears, but it gives an error when it's clicked from paypal..

UPDATE:    Figured it out! If the customer chooses "Turkish Lira" as the currency, Paypal buttons do NOT appear..

-t

Edited by tkalfaoglu

• 2 weeks later...