ResellerClub - Test issue

Gunther77

Hi, everyone. I am Gunther from GW Corp Hosting, I hope everyone is doing well.

Times are tough but we will get through it.

Well, I am new to WHMCS and am finding it rather overwhelming.

The problem I have is with ResellerClub Domain registrar.

I decided to use them as my source for selling of domain names. In the WHMCS setup, there is a TEST MODE that I selected.

This test mode is meant to allow complete testing of the ordering and buying of domains.

The issue is I have now been charged for the domain and ResellerClub, says that it is a WHMCS issue.

Any help here would be appreciated.

regards

Gunther Wallendorf

@Remitur is absolutely right on this - note the last sentence from the docs...

https://docs.whmcs.com/ResellerClub#Demo_Mode

To use the ResellerClub demo mode, it's not as simple as ticking the demo mode option in the configuration area. You must setup an account separately on the dedicated demo system they offer at https://demoserver.partnersite.myorderbox.com/reseller.php?action=show_signupform

Next enter your demo account details under Setup > Domain Registrars > ResellerClub. With the TestMode checkbox ticked you can now place domain registration orders in WHMCS, the domains will appear on your demo ResellerClub account but no domain will actually be registered and you will not be charged.

Note:
Live nameservers created at the Registry will return a Nameserver is not a valid Nameserver error unless they are created/registered in the demo environment.

The demo control panel will try to check the validity of the nameservers in the demo platform and not on the Registry, so you must register the nameservers first before attempting any domain registrations on the demo platform.

You can use ns1.onlyfordemo.net and ns2.onlyfordemo.net as your nameservers without having to first register them on the demo environment.

Note:
ResellerClub recommends using the Demo Account Reseller ID and Password with the Test URL instead of your Live Account credentials.

Usage of your Live Account credentials, even with the Test URL, will result in actions being performed in the live environment.