Services & Invoice Showing In Client Area Which Are Already Cancelled

1 hour ago, VirtualWorldGlobal said:

Do we have any other option ?

from admin settings? not really.

you could remove them with a hook if you really need to... you could edit the template to do the same thing, but you'd still need a hook to remove the cancelled filter from the sidebar.

btw - you shouldn't double post the same question in different sub-forums... if someone is going to reply, they'll see it the first time! 🙂

although I think the other thread is the correct location for your question as you would have to code the solution and not tweak it from settings.

54 minutes ago, brian! said:

btw - you shouldn't double post the same question in different sub-forums... if someone is going to reply, they'll see it the first time! 🙂

So Sorry...I will take care of this in future for sure. Also I was not able to edit the post and change to different sub-forums. Is that option available ?

59 minutes ago, brian! said:

you could remove them with a hook if you really need to... you could edit the template to do the same thing, but you'd still need a hook to remove the cancelled filter from the sidebar.

Actually we are new to WHMCS and we are learning to configure and use.  I would like to use the hook in our WHMCS

Also as you helped yesterday with the hook to hide KB & Announcements. we also need to hide support when a user is logged in. 

Thank you so much for your help and support :)

On 1/13/2020 at 5:39 PM, zomex said:

I wonder why their accountant is not happy with this?

Happy accountant? They have no feelings and exist to ruin our lifes. For an accountant that doesn't like Cancelled invoices there's one that doesn't like Paid ones. 1000 customers, 1000 accountants, 90000 different points of view.

Anyway back on topic Cancelled invoices are fine and even necessary in case you can't issue credit notes.

12 hours ago, Kian said:

Happy accountant? They have no feelings and exist to ruin our lifes. For an accountant that doesn't like Cancelled invoices there's one that doesn't like Paid ones. 1000 customers, 1000 accountants, 90000 different points of view.

Haha yes that is true 😄

9 hours ago, Kian said:

with the only POV that matters being that of the tax authority.

9 hours ago, Kian said:

Anyway back on topic Cancelled invoices are fine and even necessary in case you can't issue credit notes.

I think the OP just wants to hide them from the client area, as opposed to deleting them from the database.

On 13/01/2020 at 18:01, VirtualWorldGlobal said:

Also as you helped yesterday with the hook to hide KB & Announcements. we also need to hide support when a user is logged in. 

if you mean the entire Support dropdown...

AUSHPrb.png

,.. then it's exactly the same IF statement you used in the hook to remove Announcements from the navbar, but just copy it and change 'Announcements' to ''Support' and that will remove that dropdown...

additionally, you might need to do the same for Open Ticket too if you don't want them to use that.

4 hours ago, VirtualWorldGlobal said:

Here we want Open Ticket to be redirected to our Helpdesk ( We use Vision Helpdesk) in a new window. Is that possible ? 

sure - it's similar code, but instead of removing the child, you just set a custom URL for it.

<?php

use WHMCS\View\Menu\Item as MenuItem;

add_hook('ClientAreaPrimaryNavbar', 1, function (MenuItem $primaryNavbar)
{
	if (!is_null($primaryNavbar->getChild('Open Ticket'))) {
            $primaryNavbar->getChild('Open Ticket')->setUri('https://www.google.com');
	}
});