WHMCS Admin Panel Not Working.

Hello Guys , I upgraded my WHMCS from 7.4.2 To 7.8.3 But After Updating Site is Working Fine But Admin Panel Shows Blank , i tried to install whmcs without upgrading my old database and it's working fine . Means When I Upgrade My Old WHMCS 7.4.2 To 7.8.3 Then It Shows Blank Admin Panel , But When I Install Directly 7.8.3 Without an Upgrade or without backing up my old database then it's working fine..

Please Help , I want to upgrade with my old database of 7.4.2

@Piyush Mahes Did you upgrade manually or did you upgrade using the auto updater?  In version 7.5 we did make some changes to the system requirements https://docs.whmcs.com/System_Requirements including upgrading the IonCube Loader requirements to version 10.1.0 or later    could you please review the system requirements and make sure you meet these new requirements

Just to check, when you say blank is it a white page or are the widgets loading empty?  Do your see any errors in the server error logs?  Are you using the default blend admin theme or a custom theme?