cPanel Redirection issue

TorabRamin

I'm running a resell hosting.
I have added a cPanel server to my WHMCS. I have put my specific IP address and hostname there. 

example:-
Hostname:- cpanle.domain.com
IP: 123.123.123

2030199474_Screenshot2019-12-25at7_53_43PM.thumb.png.9224120bc90275d62eac12844dec9c4c.png

But when a user/client tried to login cPanel/webmail from clientarea it redirects to my main hosting provider, not to my hostname domain URL. ( server.provider.com not to my cpanel.domain.com )

523810335_Screenshot2019-12-25at8_04_11PM.thumb.png.b46c5310f0851d3b78e4a65d89255dd7.png

**My concern is I don't want to reveal my provider domain address to my clients. I want to show my hosting company domain only.

Note:- last time I have to fix this issue by simply doing tricks that putting my hostname in IP Address filed but in new WHMCS  I'm not able to put any text on IP address field. ( maybe it was validation bug in the previous WHMCS but in the new version, they fixed it)

Last time I didn't try this but it's worked now. Thank you @brian!

On 3/28/2019 at 6:57 PM, brian! said:

thanks! 🙂

in that first link I gave you, there was another hook that creates a login form, and if your WHMCS contains the username/password to their service, then that can be used to login directly to their cPanel...

AXEm3yP.png

... though i'd suggest changing http to https and adding 1 to the ports uses for cPanel/Webmail (2083 & 2096)...

that second link I gave you does contain an updated version of the above hook that doesn't need username/password for the cPanel link, but it uses the default URL of clientarea.php?action=productdetails&id=xxx&dosinglesignon=1 for the cPanel link - which is no good for you as that's the URL you're having problems with.

if you can't get that second hook to suit your needs, then as @penguin suggests, you might be better off changing your WHM (not WHMCS) redirection settings - you may need to contact your host for help with that.

• 4 weeks later...