Jam

How to change Client ID

Is it possible to change the Client ID in WHMCS? 

I want to change the Client ID number into LC002.

1810232726_clientid.thumb.png.4e08f572f4dfc355713e0525bb2dec7e.png

No, it's not possible for a million of reasons (query, joins, API, third-party modules etc.).

8 hours ago, Jam said:

Is it possible to change the Client ID in WHMCS? 

no - it's going to be an integer field (number only) and its value will be referenced in multiple database tables - so existing values shouldn't be changed .

if they had no services/domains/invoices etc, then potentially you could change the value to another number, but I wouldn't even bother as there is zero gain in doing so and lots of potential pain if you get it wrong.

8 hours ago, Jam said:

I want to change the Client ID number into LC002. 

if the client ID is ever shown in the client area, invoice etc (can't recall if it is or not by default), then those id values could be cosmetically changed with a hook or template tweak..

you could also change the auto increment value (either via a SQL query of phpmyadmin etc) if you want to give the impression that you have more clients, e.g instead of the next client being given #12, you could update the tblclients table so that they're given #2000 or whatever.