Cannot send support ticket

Alferto

• WHMCS Support Manager

Hi @Alferto,

I'm sorry to hear you've been experiencing problems with our website. We've been receiving new tickets through this time, so I don't have reason to believe there's a wider problem at play here.

Do you have the same experience using a different browser?

Have you tried ticking the "Remember Me?" Checkbox when logging in?

Hi,

I tried with Firefox and with Google Chrome getting the same problem, I also tried to check the option to "remember me" when you log in.
I can move through all the options offered by the whmcs website without problems but when I try to open a ticket the system sends me to the login page and there begins the loop ...

It's frustrating to pay for software that doesn't work for me

Thanks for your time!

Hi,

The ticket I sent yesterday, following the steps you indicated to me, does not appear in the list of tickets I send. Where are the captures and credentials I reported?

I just tried Chrome using the incognito mode, the same cycle that I showed in the video posted here occurs.

Regards

I wrote the text, included the screenshots that I considered necessary and tried to send it, at this point the system asked me to complete the access data to the Whmcs area on my website, which I did and the process ended .... No take note of any ID

I think this stops making sense ...