"Send Invoice Created Email" button for paid invoice...?

dexus

Ok, I know that, but I have a case where I have to manualy make invoice paid without adding payment to it... So I have to create invoice and just set it as paid and than send invoice payment confirmation, and I can't do that because I have just a button to send invoice created.

I also have a case where I should manualy modify something in paid invoice and resend it, and I can't do that.

So I am wondering what email whould that button "Send Invoice Created Email" send for paid invoice. There is no reason to send invoice created email for paid invoice.

I just realised that button "Send Invoice Created Email" and "Send Reminder" can't be clicked when invoice is paid. That make sense, but why are those buttons still there...? :) There should be a new button "Send Invoice Payment Confirmation" instead those two disabled buttons. :)

I think this thread should be moved to Feature Requests because there is no way to resend paid invoice.

• 2 months later...
I just realised that button "Send Invoice Created Email" and "Send Reminder" can't be clicked when invoice is paid.

It would be good to be able to re send an invoice.

Could the "Send Invoice Created Email" button be re enabled with a confirmation promt to send in case its pressed acidently.

Found a work around...tis a bit of a pain but I created the invoice then applied the payment forgetting to click the button to send the invoice in between.

I had a had to send the invoice by email.

Just put at the end in the address bar of your browser

invoices.php?action=edit&id=1018&sub=sendinvoicecreated

eg. https://your.domain/your_WHMCS_directory/admin/invoices.php?action=edit&id=[b][color=Red]1018[/color][/b]&sub=sendinvoicecreated 
This example will email invoice #1018

Make sure you change the number in red to your invoice number that you want to send.

• 3 months later...

Try invoicing your clients an additional $1.10 for each resend. That should reduce the number of clients who don't don't bother looking for the invoice on their own computer.

Hmm, think I'll add that to my terms and conditions.

edit: Go to the clients profile, select "Download PDF" and e-mail it to the client. You will need to know pretty much exactly which invoice they want. If they ask for the wrong one, hit them with a second $1.10 charge. Isn't there a way they can print them out themselves???

Cheers,

Mike