404 Error when clicking Web TV Player

Hi @BigGainz,

you are definitely using a 3th party software, whmcs does not provide IPTV connectivity by default.

It looks like the whmcs module from https://www.whmcssmarters.com/web-tv-for-iptv/#webtv-features.

Yous should check your /whmcs/modules/servers and /whmcs/modules/addons Folder by searching like IPTV | TV | WebTV something like that.

Or under the product you defined search for the Module under the module settings :  --> /admin/configproducts.php

image.thumb.png.5973500f02ec933fc28cc8095832fdd0.png

This is just an example made in Paint.

But it should give you an advice how to find the module which is in charged for this link.

And your post from October 2018 also confirms my assumption.

image.thumb.png.52ca1580c20244bb9524527cc19b6714.png

Greetings Christian

14 minutes ago, wp4all said:

Hi @BigGainz,

you are definitely using a 3th party software, whmcs does not provide IPTV connectivity by default.

It looks like the whmcs module from https://www.whmcssmarters.com/web-tv-for-iptv/#webtv-features.

Yous should check your /whmcs/modules/servers and /whmcs/modules/addons Folder by searching like IPTV | TV | WebTV something like that.

Or under the product you defined search for the Module under the module settings :  --> /admin/configproducts.php

image.thumb.png.5973500f02ec933fc28cc8095832fdd0.png

This is just an example made in Paint.

But it should give you an advice how to find the module which is in charged for this link.

And your post from October 2018 also confirms my assumption.

image.thumb.png.52ca1580c20244bb9524527cc19b6714.png

Greetings Christian

That post that you screenshotted was not me.  LoL.  You are correct in saying though that I am using this for IPTV integrated with an Xtream Codes panel.  I guess what I am confused about is that I bought this off of a guy who I thought was WHMCS, they charged me $25 to install everything for me.  Im assuming that they added the 3rd party apps that you are talking about.  Still trying to learn my way through everything, Ive only been using this for 2 months.  I will dig through the folders you mentioned above though and see what I can find.  Thank you for your help.

Just now, BigGainz said:

That post that you screenshotted was not me.  LoL.  You are correct in saying though that I am using this for IPTV integrated with an Xtream Codes panel.  I guess what I am confused about is that I bought this off of a guy who I thought was WHMCS, they charged me $25 to install everything for me.  Im assuming that they added the 3rd party apps that you are talking about.  Still trying to learn my way through everything, Ive only been using this for 2 months.  I will dig through the folders you mentioned above though and see what I can find.  Thank you for your help.

can I give you a friendly piece of advice - run your domain name, which I already know but have not posted publicly or reported to WHMCS, through the WHMCS License verification page and you will find that it will fail - meaning that you have seemingly not purchased a legitimate copy of WHMCS.

https://www.whmcs.com/members/verifydomain.php

i've mentioned that previously in the thread below a month ago...

6 minutes ago, BigGainz said:

That post that you screenshotted was not me.  LoL.

It's possible that I let myself be blinded by the same red label but it's still a 3rd party module.

7 minutes ago, BigGainz said:

You are correct in saying though that I am using this for IPTV integrated with an Xtream Codes panel.

but your answer to @WHMCS ChrisD was :

1 hour ago, BigGainz said:

I havent installed any 3rd party addons, this is in the client portal, when they click on a service that they have this page comes up.

And that's the truth.

Greetings Christian