BigGainz

Billing System - Import accounts from Xtream Codes?

I just started using the WHMCS Billing System to sell IPTV with an Xtream Codes panel at the end of last month and am still trying to learn how to use it fully.  I have about 700 accounts on the xtream codes panel and right now I am getting a lot of renewals that hang up in pending when customers pay because they are creating a new user account, but are linking their already existing IPTV account with it.  The system assumes they are trying to create a new account instead of renew, since they are a new user, the IPTV account already exists so they sit in pending instead of renewing.  Is there an easy way to fix this or must all 700 customers be approved manually as they create their accounts with the Billing System?

We dont have an importer for Xtream Codes, the options would be to find a third party module to import your services into the system, or manually add each client with their services in.

3 minutes ago, WHMCS ChrisD said:

We dont have an importer for Xtream Codes, the options would be to find a third party module to import your services into the system, or manually add each client with their services in.

So I would need to manually create their user accounts for them, and add their IPTV username into the account?