Billing System - Import accounts from Xtream Codes?

I just started using the WHMCS Billing System to sell IPTV with an Xtream Codes panel at the end of last month and am still trying to learn how to use it fully.  I have about 700 accounts on the xtream codes panel and right now I am getting a lot of renewals that hang up in pending when customers pay because they are creating a new user account, but are linking their already existing IPTV account with it.  The system assumes they are trying to create a new account instead of renew, since they are a new user, the IPTV account already exists so they sit in pending instead of renewing.  Is there an easy way to fix this or must all 700 customers be approved manually as they create their accounts with the Billing System?

3 minutes ago, WHMCS ChrisD said:

We dont have an importer for Xtream Codes, the options would be to find a third party module to import your services into the system, or manually add each client with their services in.

So I would need to manually create their user accounts for them, and add their IPTV username into the account?

• 2 months later...

The people your thinking of is smarters but I wouldn't go through them. I forked out over a $1000.00 to them and billing panel can't even send out an Email. I've tried just upgrading it as I bought a valid licenses from WHMC but they took that option out. Sad, I don't even care about the xtreme codes stuff. Just want a panel that works. Sadly smarters is giving WHMC a bad name as I here they are good. But I actually have seem them say they are WHMC s so people think they are them. Bad rap

• 1 year later...

I’ve downloaded the app on my fire stick but there’s no straight forward simple step by step explanation of how to set it up - where do you get the url from and username and password- I already have IPTV but bought it from a supplier but I want to do it myself independently- HELP please 

• 7 months later...
On 9/5/2019 at 1:53 PM, RhinoTV said:

The people your thinking of is smarters but I wouldn't go through them. I forked out over a $1000.00 to them and billing panel can't even send out an Email. I've tried just upgrading it as I bought a valid licenses from WHMC but they took that option out. Sad, I don't even care about the xtreme codes stuff. Just want a panel that works. Sadly smarters is giving WHMC a bad name as I here they are good. But I actually have seem them say they are WHMC s so people think they are them. Bad rap

It was jokingly referred to as the Indian arm of WHMCS enterprises due to the vast amounts of money one can reasonably assume is generated - I have no idea if true I've just seen it thrown around a lot