Jump to content
plusplushosting

Marketplace translation 2

Recommended Posts

There is a great thread at

but now looks like was closed down by the community admin as i cant reply there so im opening this one.....

 

First want to thanx to Brian, he always come with great solutions and posts and to wp4all for the posts there, very useful.

1st question, on that thread the last posts is the MarketConnect HomePagePanels Translate Hook, is there any way to extend it to the Product details panel hook...i see the SiteLock hook on that section too and had hardcoded text 😞

2nd question. any way to translate the text showing in the page /store/ssl-certificates/manage? (im not finding any "manage.tpl in that path), specially the table titles there. (Domain, SSL Product, etc)

Thanx in advance!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 18/05/2019 at 01:40, plusplushosting said:

but now looks like was closed down by the community admin as i cant reply there so im opening this one.....

probably auto-closed due to inactivity... lots of threads are closed too soon in my opinion...

On 18/05/2019 at 01:40, plusplushosting said:

First want to thanx to Brian, he always come with great solutions and posts and to wp4all for the posts there, very useful.

ok, we're both being smooth-talked as there's more questions on the way. ❤️

On 18/05/2019 at 01:40, plusplushosting said:

1st question, on that thread the last posts is the MarketConnect HomePagePanels Translate Hook, is there any way to extend it to the Product details panel hook...i see the SiteLock hook on that section too and had hardcoded text 😞

any chance of a screenshot (obscure/hide specific customer details if you want to in the image), I just need to ensure I know which panel you're talking about.

having just spent 14 days in the sun on holiday away from WHMCS coding completely, and now having to open 200+ tabs in Firefox to catchup on the threads, i'm a bit rusty! 😎

On 18/05/2019 at 01:40, plusplushosting said:

2nd question. any way to translate the text showing in the page /store/sol-certificates/manage? (im not finding any "manage.tpl in that path), specially the table titles there. (Domain, SSL Product, etc)

that sounds like "managessl.tpl" in the Six folder ?

{include file="$template/includes/tablelist.tpl" tableName="SslList" startOrderCol="3" filterColumn="0" noSortColumns="4"}

<div class="alert alert-table-ssl-manage hidden"></div>

<div class="table-container clearfix">
    <table id="tableSslList" class="table table-list">
        <thead>
            <tr>
                <th>Domain</th>
                <th>SSL Product</th>
                <th>Order Date</th>
                <th>Renewal Date</th>
                <th>Actions</th>
            </tr>
        </thead>
        <tbody>

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Brian, hope you have took some fresh air under the sun 🙂

Quote

any chance of a screenshot (obscure/hide specific customer details if you want to in the image), I just need to ensure I know which panel you're talking about.

attached the screenshot...

Quote

that sounds like "managessl.tpl" in the Six folder ?

Yes!! Thanx...i was trying to find it into the store/ssl folder.....jezz...i wasnt expecting we have to deal with Six templates with hardcoded text too 😞

Thanx very much!

 

sitelockpanel.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi @plusplushosting,

This is a display issue we have detected internally when a service owns multiple Marketplace addons.

Case CORE-13280 is open with our developers in order to have this reviewed for future releases. Once we resolve cases and push features they are available at our change log, here:

https://changelog.whmcs.com/

Thanks again for taking the time to report your findings. We welcome bug reports at https://bugs.whmcs.com/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi @plusplushosting

On 19/05/2019 at 19:47, plusplushosting said:

Hi Brian, hope you have took some fresh air under the sun 🙂

I sure did... I needed to get away for a while and recharge the batteries... i've also seemingly forgotten a lot of things I once knew - so it's looking like it's going take me a week at this rate to work through them. 🙂

On 19/05/2019 at 19:47, plusplushosting said:

attached the screenshot...

oh that's clientareaproductdetails - so no homepage panel hook is going to work there... but there are variations!

using v7.7.1, what i'm seeing in Six is this...

8sKkdrh.png

so the buttons are being translated automatically, but not the panel label heading - is this what you're seeing ??

if so, that panel heading can hopefully be fixed with the attached hook and Language Overrides...

in your overrides language files, you'll need to add a translated string for each language that you want to translate for, e.g for dutch.php

$_LANG['manageyoursecurity'] = "Beheer uw beveiliging";

... and then as soon as you do that, select Dutch in the client area language menu and you should see the full translation in effect...

AIkrRou.png

... and if you choose a language that you haven't added a new language override for, e.g Spanish, then the hook checks whether a language override string exists for 'Manage Your Security' (or whatever other panels you need to add to the translation), and only if an override exists, does it replace the label with the translation... so as an example, I haven't added a Spanish override, and so the buttons should be automatically translated but not the label...

Jre7Lfe.png

this might only need to be a short-term fix if the issue if corrected in v7.8, but who knows - WHMCS never give out ETAs! 🙄

On 19/05/2019 at 19:47, plusplushosting said:

Yes!! Thanx...i was trying to find it into the store/ssl folder.....jezz...i wasnt expecting we have to deal with Six templates with hardcoded text too 😞

technically, I don't think there's any reason why it *has* to be hardcoded in English like it is, rather than using language strings, but I could be wrong.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanx very much Brian!

Wondering if is any way to remove html code using the same hook? perhaps find a string between tags or something and remove it? As you can see that padlock image has a "width" value and is increasing ridiculously the icon size, simply removing the width value will turn into a normal size icon. Yea i know...modify the template...the problem is, is not in the template (that block is a variable inserted in the template)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, plusplushosting said:

Thanx very much Brian!

Wondering if is any way to remove html code using the same hook? perhaps find a string between tags or something and remove it? As you can see that padlock image has a "width" value and is increasing ridiculously the icon size, simply removing the width value will turn into a normal size icon.

the farce of it is, the icon is 92x120, yet the HTML hard codes it to have a width of 175px ! 🙄

in the hook, change...

return array("tplOverviewTabOutput" => $output);

to...

$output = str_replace("width=\"175\"","",$output);
return array("tplOverviewTabOutput" => $output);

and that will remove the width from the icon. 🙂

hWJWnb6.png

you could use the same code to change the size of the icon too, or even change the icon used, if you wanted to.

20 minutes ago, plusplushosting said:

Yea i know...modify the template...the problem is, is not in the template (that block is a variable inserted in the template) 

you could do it in the template with....

{$tplOverviewTabOutput|replace:'width="175"':''}

but you've got the hook, so go with that. 😎

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use & Guidelines and understand your posts will initially be pre-moderated