Restrict page for certain service

Tom Wilson

• 2 weeks later...
On 06/05/2019 at 13:03, Tom Wilson said:

We would like to restrict the Weebly website builder page for customers who have 'product x' activated in their account. Is this possible?

yes, as Chris says it's just a hook (clientareapage) that a) is only triggered by the Weebly page and b) queries the database to see whether the current logged in client has an active instance of x - if they don't, the user can get redirected to another page.

1 hour ago, brian! said:

yes, as Chris says it's just a hook (clientareapage) that a) is only triggered by the Weebly page and b) queries the database to see whether the current logged in client has an active instance of x - if they don't, the user can get redirected to another page. 

Do you know how to write this haha?

Just now, Tom Wilson said:

Do you know how to write this haha?

yes haha - do you? lol

just on my way out, but i've bookmarked this and will take a look at it tomorrow (along with 100+ other threads and PMs i've bookmarked as needing to look at further!)... I miss being on holiday lol.

1 minute ago, brian! said:

yes haha - do you? lol

just on my way out, but i've bookmarked this and will take a look at it tomorrow (along with 100+ other threads and PMs i've bookmarked as needing to look at further!)... I miss being on holiday lol.

You're amazing, thank you!