adamjedgar

WHMCS and Microsoft Pay

I have recently had a survey phone call from Microsoft regarding its Microsoft Partner Program.

This got me thinking, Microsoft has Microsoft Pay. 

I know nothing about it yet...so this question might not even be relevant to WHMCS for provisioning webhosting services, however, one thing that i do notice is that people quite often have microsoft accounts these days, and store credit card information on that account for paying for microsoft services such as Office 365.

Is there a WHMCS payment module for MIcrosoft Pay?

Has anyone got any advice/ideas on how webhosts and webdevelopers can take advantage of the Microsoft Partner Program and things like Microsoft Pay?

11 hours ago, adamjedgar said:

Is there a WHMCS payment module for MIcrosoft Pay?

not that i'm aware of... though bear in mind that I think MS Pay is only available in the US and you need to use MS Edge.

Correct MS Pay is US based only (I did have to Google to check I was right, just like the Zune player 😉 )

I doubt anyone would write a module for a gateway that is so limited in it user base (at the moment) if this changes though I would expect to see one then from a third party development team.

Ok thanks. 

Would be nice if it could be developed as another payment gateway for whmcs.