Adding a manual order to WHMCS when w/c on WHM

Hi Guys.

Hope you're doing great today. I would like to ask for an enlightenment of how are we able to import an existing account from WHM to WHMCS client account and generate invoices along with it or else, how are we able to instead create an order for an existing client manually and ake it refect to hist client area without running the module for that certain product?

The scenario is that a client has requested to move his server to my other server and the following day, he would like to get it back along with the new server. I believe when I move his account via WHMCS to another server, his old account from the old server is still active so I am wondering how am I able to import that account to WHMCS when I'm using a plugin called WHMReseller Plugin and not the standard Reseller Center function...

Looking forward to hearing from you guys. Thanks further. Cheers.

https://docs.whmcs.com/CPanel/WHM_Import would be your first stop perhaps.  For the manual part without running the module create, do a manual order via the client's summary page -> Add order, set status to Active, uncheck the 3 checkboxs of order confirmation, generating invoice, and sending email.   Then submit the order and go to the newly created service and set user if not set, change due dates if needed, etc and save.   As long as you set  the order to active, no automation should happen.  If the product is set to create only after manual processing, then you can keep order status as pending and on the pending orders page, uncheck "run create" checkbox and accept the order.