Issue with reCaptcha

Hi! I recently update to 7.7.1, after that, I realize customers had issues trying to registrer new domains. The issue: reCaptcha.

When you go to home and try to register a new domain, all is OK (only selecting not a bot option at Setup/General Settings/Security). But if you are logged in as customer and go to "Register a Domain", the classic captcha appears to write numbers and letters. After fill it and clic on "Search" nothing happened. Just reload that page with a new captcha challenge. Same classic Captcha appears in several places (like options at Setup/General Settings/Security, but ignore any configuration). 

I really do not know what could be happening. I made this steps to try to fix it:

1. Change to brand new and updated Six template folder.
  2. Play with all options at Setup/General Settings/Security/ reCaptcha options.
  3. Create new reCaptchas codes and styles (v2 not a robot, v2 invisible, even v3)
  4. Change to brand and updated new admin folder
  5. Test in several browsers
  6. Uninstall Reseller Club Mods
  7. Contact WHMCS support, sadly they just recommends to change Template folder to Six

After that, same behavior, nothing change 😞

Please, any idea to fix it?

Captura de pantalla 2019-03-17 a la(s) 22.17.15.png

1. Updating your template to updated template/Six folder, should override the old and update to new reCAPTCHA vendor files.
  2. General  Settings > Captcha Form Protection : Off when logged in should make reCAPTCHA visible only to visitors. Logged in users won't have to fill this field.

I got Invisible reCAPTCHA and option 2 on Off when logged in and works.

Edited by pRieStaKos

in addition to what @pRieStaKos suggests, the fact that you're seeing Google when logged out, and WHMCS captcha when logged in implies that there are outdated files somewhere, or possibly caching of some sort.

the idea of using a clean version of "Six" is correct, but the fact that the issue only occurs when logged in makes it difficult for outsiders to test (as we can't login to see what you're seeing)... if you really still are seeing this issue after using a clean version of Six, then perhaps the update didn't complete thoroughly and you might need to reupload the files.

20 hours ago, Marco Aguilar said:

I just made a fresh install, (rewriting all files with 7.7.1) but issue still happening. Any idea?

i'd go along with Sam's suggestion, open a ticket with Support and let them take a look...