Automatic email sending failed

Hi,

i'd like send automatically from WHMCS a mail at my customers after that they have create the invoice.

I have set the automatic mail from the Installation > Product / Service > Open the service and choose the welcome mail but it doesn't work, there are these Log errors:

Email Sending Failed - Email message rendered empty - please check the email message Smarty markup syntax (Subject: Benvenuto su ABWebSolutions)

Smarty Error: Syntax error in template "mailMessage:mailMessage:plaintext" on line 2 "{/php}Gentile {$ client_first_name}," too many shorthand attributes

Smarty Error: Syntax error in template "mailMessage:mailMessage:plaintext" on line 2 "{/php}Gentile {$ client_first_name}," too many shorthand attributes

I have check into the html code but i haven't found nothing error, there isn't not even the empty space into the code {$client_first_name}, please could you help me?

Thanks and have a nice day

Andrea of SoluzioniPEC

Hi @steven99 and @WHMCS ChrisD,

thank you for the support, anyway the PHP Smarty Tag info the Security tab is disabled and i have tried to delete and copy again the mail text but the problem hasn’t been solved.

Anyway i have solved the problem editing there mails that do sent automatically at the order’s confirm:

- Order Confirmation

- Invoice Created

I have another question, into the Log Activity i have this problem:

Smarty Error: Syntax error in template "file:/home/user/public_html/abwebsolutions.it/area-clienti/templates/six/footer.tpl" on line 19 "function gtag(){dataLayer.push(arguments);}" - Unexpected ".", expected one of: "}"

Let me know, thanks for the collaboration and have a nice evening.

Best regards

Andrea

Hi @brian!,

i have added the Google Code into the footer.tpl.

However i continue to receive ever this error:

Smarty Error: Syntax error in template "file:/home/user/public_html/abwebsolutions.it/area-clienti/templates/six/footer.tpl" on line 19 "function gtag(){dataLayer.push(arguments);}" - Unexpected ".", expected one of: "}"

Thanks, Andrea

hi, i have tried to put { before the <script> and } after the </script>, is it correct?

{<script async src="https://www.googletagmanager.com/gtag/js?id=UA-000000000-1"></script>
<script>
  window.dataLayer = window.dataLayer || [];
  function gtag(){dataLayer.push(arguments);}
  gtag('js', new Date());

gtag('config', 'UA-000000000-1');
</script>}

Thanks, Andrea!

On 18/03/2019 at 11:07, ABWebSolutions said:

hi, i have tried to put { before the <script> and } after the </script>, is it correct?

if it needs {literal} tags, then I suspect it should be..

{literal}
<script async src="https://www.googletagmanager.com/gtag/js?id=UA-000000000-1"></script>
<script>
  window.dataLayer = window.dataLayer || [];
  function gtag(){dataLayer.push(arguments);}
  gtag('js', new Date());

gtag('config', 'UA-000000000-1');
</script>
{/literal}