Can I have an icon show in the WHMCS customer product page?

Web Host Pro

I would love to have a direct icon in my WHMCS customer's product page for web hosting that opens cPanel and went directly to the icon location. 

For example, a Wordpress icon that open the softaculous Wordpress installer in cPanel. 

I added a yellow circle where I would like to add the icon on the screenshot 🙂

If there is some hard coding, do you know someone that can do it for a fee? 

wpicon3.gif

7 hours ago, mfoland said:

That is DEFINITELY some templating, and would need to be hard coded.

yeah, it's the /modules/servers/cpanel/templates/overview.tpl template...

https://docs.whmcs.com/Working_with_Module_Templates

For example, in the case of the provisioning module "cpanel", /modules/servers/cpanel/overview.tpl could be customised by creating the following template file: /templates/yourtemplatename/modules/servers/cpanel/overview.tpl

there is a cPanelQuickShortcutsPanel div in there and that's where your icon and link would need to go...

16 hours ago, brian! said:

yeah, it's the /modules/servers/cpanel/templates/overview.tpl template...

https://docs.whmcs.com/Working_with_Module_Templates

there is a cPanelQuickShortcutsPanel div in there and that's where your icon and link would need to go...

I actually was able to figure that out for Softaculous and got it working 🙂 Would love to put additional features like Wordpress, etc in it.

11 hours ago, mfoland said:

is there any easy way to put an icon to say Wordpress installs or something in WHMCS?

putting the icon in is the easy bit - i'm pretty sure there's a thread where one of the WHMCS guys said that you can only use the supplied cpanel links and not create custom ones to sub-features... though I can't find the thread at the moment. celestial5.gif

it might be easier to use the Softaculous Auto Install hooks and see if you can add links from that...

2 minutes ago, brian! said:

putting the icon in is the easy bit - i'm pretty sure there's a thread where one of the WHMCS guys said that you can only use the supplied cpanel links and not create custom ones to sub-features... though I can't find the thread at the moment. celestial5.gif

it might be easier to use the Softaculous Auto Install hooks and see if you can add links from that...

Perfect! I'll give that a whirl! Thanks!!