Bulk invoice load API

Hello, I appreciate the help you can give me with the following:

I need to bill all my clients every month, they are many, but I do not want to go one by one, so I want to make a system where I can put all the amounts in an excel and import the excel document and that it automatically assigns the invoice to each client.

I do not know how to do this through API. Could you please help me, I would really appreciate it since you urge me a lot.

Thanks and regards.

18 hours ago, papo2414 said:

I need to bill all my clients every month, they are many, but I do not want to go one by one, so I want to make a system where I can put all the amounts in an excel and import the excel document and that it automatically assigns the invoice to each client.

that seems a little bizarre to enter the details in Excel, import into WHMCS and get WHMCS to then generate those invoices... if it were me, i'd either do everything in Excel, or WHMCS, but not mess around importing invoice details from one into the other - I really don't see the point of having WHMCS and then using Excel to enter the details.

if you have a lot of clients, pay a developer to write an import script that imports your clients into WHMCS - then once the clients are added, you can create invoices for each... if they're recurring invoices, you'll only have to do it once for each client.

unless another user/developer has already done this (excel invoice import etc), you could pay a developer to help you write a custom solution - but I doubt that you will get a free solution from any developer here.

4 minutes ago, brian! said:

that seems a little bizarre to enter the details in Excel, import into WHMCS and get WHMCS to then generate those invoices... if it were me, i'd either do everything in Excel, or WHMCS, but not mess around importing invoice details from one into the other - I really don't see the point of having WHMCS and then using Excel to enter the details.

if you have a lot of clients, pay a developer to write an import script that imports your clients into WHMCS - then once the clients are added, you can create invoices for each... if they're recurring invoices, you'll only have to do it once for each client.

unless another user/developer has already done this (excel invoice import etc), you could pay a developer to help you write a custom solution - but I doubt that you will get a free solution from any developer here.

Yes friend, it's like I tell you. We manage all the amounts down in an excel and all we want to do is import to WHMCS and send the invoices. Do you know any developer? We are willing to pay for the development of this, we really need it urgently. Greetings from Costa Rica!

2 hours ago, papo2414 said:

Yes friend, it's like I tell you. We manage all the amounts down in an excel and all we want to do is import to WHMCS and send the invoices. Do you know any developer? We are willing to pay for the development of this, we really need it urgently.

you will need to post in Service Offers & Requests to pay developers who want to work on this project for you - they won't be able to respond in this board.

you could report your post using the "Report Post" button and ask the moderators to move this thread to SO&E - he's online at the moment, so he should be able to do it quickly for you.

EXnDCvJ.png

47 minutes ago, brian! said:

you will need to post in Service Offers & Requests to pay developers who want to work on this project for you - they won't be able to respond in this board.

you could report your post using the "Report Post" button and ask the moderators to move this thread to SO&E - he's online at the moment, so he should be able to do it quickly for you.

EXnDCvJ.png

Thanks!!!